Bills Destroy Jets: Take 2 GDT 10/25

bigbadbuff

15 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

I think offense as a whole has been good. Allen stats looks good. We have yet to punt. Just gotta punch these in. 

I think Jets zone coverage giving us the dump offs is a big reason for this. Field just shrinks and makes it harder to get ball into endzone

Good thing our defense is back to normal. I think that INT really got our defense going again

Would be nice for the D to use this as stepping stone for the season. DL played a lot better in the second half today.

3 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Any contact to the head will be called. Certainly not a dirty hit but a penalty is the right call.

Wasnt to heald. Zero helmet contact. That was shoulder on shoulder.  Thats exactly what u want... Hyde did that perfectly he turned his body to avoid head collision. Only reasom a flag was thrown was cause it looked bad and looked like a head injury. But if anyone is to blame there it was Darnold. He should never had thrown that. Honestly what is Micah supposed to do... let him catch it. The reciever dropped his head level to right before hit.

1 hour ago, BillsGuy82 said:

I wonder what clicked at halftime for the defense to revert back to 2019/20? 

Did Tre White get hurt or did he just shutdown his guy and we never heard his name?

I think we started to send extra blitzers more. It works against a bad line and a QB who holds the ball too long. I am still tentative that we can't generate a rush with the front four. Right now though, I'll take the win. At the beginning of the year, looking at the schedule, we won (and lost) the games I expected us to. I can't be too disappointed.