Contenders or Pretenders?

Hunter2_1

1 hour ago, Magnifico said:

I went back the past 5 pages. Not a single post from a Chiefs fan except @Jakuvious posting about Seattle. I don't get this narrative. There is one Chiefs troll on the forum, who frequents the MVP thread, most people on all sides agree he's a troll, that aside there a pretty balanced set of fans on this forum.

You would've thought we've gone to the last 8 SBs the way some of these dudes are in their feelings about Chiefs and their fans. It's not like we didn't go a couple decades and a half of not winning in the playoffs and 50 years between Bowls or anything. Being successful is newer for a lot of the younger fans and of course that brings out some of the nuts but outside of the main "nut" on the board I honestly can't say I've seen anyone jamming anything in anyone's face unless maybe it was provoked.

It comes with the territory I guess. I just though we would have to be consistently winning Chips in order for the hate to come 🤷

Edited by Chiefs_5627

16 hours ago, Saint_James said:

Yeah well we intentionally sat the best receiver in the game that night, and Drew Brees was clearly not physically ready to perform.   And it was STILL our game to lose.  You guys looked like trash to be honest, not all that impressive.  Yeah yeah you can turn it on at will right, until you can't...

And I LOVE how many brutal hits you let Mahomes take with your stupid "hold the ball for an hour" offensive philosophy.  Seriously, say goodby to a long healthy career for this kid if you keep that up.   Think he'll still be making dumb commercials for car insurance companies when he's next to Andrew Luck in the too-early retirement home?

🤣

salt bae GIF

• Like 1