1. 1. Seed 58

• The Marvelous Ms. Maisel
    • Batman: The Animated Series
  2. 2. Seed 61

• Chuck
    • True Detective
    • Rome

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/23/2020 at 08:00 PM

In this thread we will be breaking some ties in terms of current seeding. We are going to try to get these done QUICK. Polls will be open for 24 hours. 

This poll will be open until Friday, 10/23/2020, at 4pm EST. 

@Calvert28 @THE DUKE   @Dome @The Orca @August4th @thrILL! @Malfatron @Elky  @rackcs @MikeT14 @Daniel  @seminoles1 @scar988 @JoshstraDaymus @JonStark @animaltested  @Bullet Club @AlexGreen#20 @Fresh Prince @KManX89 @TENINCH @SlevinKelevra @bucsfan333 @Ray Reed @Bucketheadsdad @kingseanjohn@Pickle Rick @THE DUKE @INbengalfan @biggio7 @RandyMossIsBoss @Shockwave @Tk3 @James @JBURGE @TheKillerNacho

1 hour ago, JBURGE said:

I'm disgusted less of you have Chuck in your top 25. Shame. 

The final season kind of killed it for me. I watched through the penultimate season and thought it ended there. Then I rewatched it and saw the final season and was super disappointed in how it ended.

4 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

Haven't seen MMM, and loved BTAS, so that's easy.

Chuck is in my top 25, but Rome is in my top 5.  True Detective was a great half season, a solid second half of season 1, season 2 sucked, and I didnt bother to watch season 3.

Give it a shot, it's good. Not season 1 good, but good nonetheless. 

24 minutes ago, scar988 said:
1 hour ago, JBURGE said:

I'm disgusted less of you have Chuck in your top 25. Shame. 

The final season kind of killed it for me. I watched through the penultimate season and thought it ended there. Then I rewatched it and saw the final season and was super disappointed in how it ended.

I have watched Chuck probably 10 times, and have watched the 5th season once. I just pretend it doesn't exist

26 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

I have watched Chuck probably 10 times, and have watched the 5th season once. I just pretend it doesn't exist

It truly does cast a shadow over the series. However, up to that final moment where they for some reason undo ALL of the character development throughout the series, Chuck is one of my most enjoyable rewatches

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Deadpulse said:

It truly does cast a shadow over the series. However, up to that final moment where they for some reason undo ALL of the character development throughout the series, Chuck is one of my most enjoyable rewatches

Of the shows I've watched, it has the worst last season. That includes Game of Thrones I think... 

However, the final scene is an emotional trip