The other NFL games week #7

Iron_man

Tonight we got a real barn burner with the (1-5) Giants at the  (1-4-1) Eagles. A battle for 2nd in the NFC east.

Who ya got? I'll add the rest of the games later. Been busy with a flat tire today. Isn't always the day it feels the coldest outside? *eye roll*

Sunday Early:Steelers vs Titans, Bills vs Jets, Browns vs Bengals, Cowboys vs Washington, Packers vs Texans, Panthers vs Saints, Lions vs Falcons
Sunday Late:Chiefs vs Broncos, Jaguars vs Chargers
Sunday Night:Seahawks vs Cardinals
Monday Night:Bears vs Rams

Here's the rest of the games. Any game besides our game that you are interested in watching? Steelers vs Titans might be good. Probably routing for the jets to upset the bills. Those games and the night games for me probably.

Edited by Iron_man
Adding to discussion

Definitely Steelers vs Titans. What a game that could be. If it's close, I think we learn that these 2 are legitimate for a potential SB run. If one blows the other out, we learn A LOT about both for very different reasons. I think a close win to the home team.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Iron_man said:

Oh man, after running 80 yards daniel's legs just give up on him. So close to that running touchdown.

Am I the only one that finds that unacceptable for an elite young sportsman ? lol. I guess because I watch a lot of sports where the players run all day (rugby, soccer etc), but to run out of gas after 70 yards....

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Am I the only one that finds that unacceptable for an elite young sportsman ? lol. I guess because I watch a lot of sports where the players run all day (rugby, soccer etc), but to run out of gas after 70 yards....

It looked to me like a turf issue - he was accelerating away from the chasing DBs for a while. It took him about 25 years to fully fall over though. At least they scored a TD on that possession.

• Like 1

I  look at many factors number one he has high adrenaline he's not use to being chased that long. Second he's running at high speed for 85 yards they clocked him at 20 plus miles an hour ,wow. last he's running at high speed with football equipment on.

• Like 1

On 10/5/2020 at 12:33 AM, DoleINGout said:

Coaches getting fired:

Matt Nagy

Bill O'Brien

Matt Patricia

Adam Gase

Vic Fangio

Doug Marrone

Dan Quinn

Retire:

Pwte Carroll

Replaced by:

Brian Daboll - Bears

Robert Saleh - Broncos

Matt Eberflus - Jaguars

Eric Bieniemy - Jets

Steve Spagnuolo - Lions

Mike McDaniel - Texans

Arthur Smith - Falcons

Josh McDaniels - Seahawks

I'll switch Eric Bieniemy to the Seahawks if Carroll retires, Brian Daboll to the Jets, and say Josh McDaniels is a candidate to replace Mike McCarthy as is Bieniemy if Carroll doesn't retire.

1 hour ago, IheartMyV8 said:

Ghost at the end of the TN game... for shame.  I didn't get to see many of the games this weekend due to doing some housework and cooking for the wife's b-day, but saw some of that and the beginning of the Pats fiasco... ugh.

I think probably most Pats fans watching were fairly sure he was gonna miss it.

• Like 1

Bucs Raiders was fun to watch. Was actually pretty close with seven minutes to go.

Brady is throwing in buckets several times a game. If RoJo stops with the drops and Brown doesn't implode, they will only extend the DVOA lead. Currently 7th in offense and 1st in defense. 

Had to watch as Sky Sports inexplicably and unwisely chose to air the Pats 49ers game over here.

Currently half way through the Seahawks Cardinals game with plenty of madness still to come.  Might check out the 40mins version of the Browns, Steelers and Chargers wins too. 

1 hour ago, scottishpatriot said:

Bucs Raiders was fun to watch. Was actually pretty close with seven minutes to go.

Brady is throwing in buckets several times a game. If RoJo stops with the drops and Brown doesn't implode, they will only extend the DVOA lead. Currently 7th in offense and 1st in defense. 

Don't the Bucs lead the league in drops too?  

So the Bucs lead (or are close to the lead) in drops and penalties...

Yet TB is putting up top 5 stats in air yard, intended air yards, TDs,...in the last 5 games he's at 16 TDs to 1 Int. 

Super impressed with 43 year old Brady. We always knew he'd flourish again when he had something resembling a WR corps