TNF: Giants (1-5) @ Eagles (1-4-1)

y*so*blu

3 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

The NFL should force them out of the playoffs this year.

I'm gonna feel so bad for whoever finishes as the 8th seed in the NFC this year.

The way the early discrepancy is this year in the league (not as any given Sunday as usual), that 8th seed might not be quite as good as you think

3 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

The way the early discrepancy is this year in the league (not as any given Sunday as usual), that 8th seed might not be quite as good as you think

The Browns are going to miss the playoffs by 1 game and go 9-7 meanwhile I have to watch The Football Team go 4-12 and win the NFCE with Chase Young at QB

I'm already mad and it hasnt happened yet

Edited by AkronsWitness

2 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Being the 8th seed when there is one bad division means you probably have the 7th best record in the conference.

Try sucking less and actually earn the playoff spot.

44 minutes ago, Malfatron said:
45 minutes ago, N4L said:

The only reason I am still watching is that I am hoping for the tie 

if the giants can muster a fg in the 2nd half, its totally plausible

We need the giants to kick FG here so that the eagles are down 7 

Eagles getting down 11 could still lead to a tie but 7 is just one score 

Does Philly ever use Hurts to throw? Bc he’s a good not great athlete and all these read option plays are things Wentz is physically able to do. If you’re gonna fool a defense with Hurts, it’s gotta be threatning the defense with his arm.

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

Does Philly ever use Hurts to throw? Bc he’s a good not great athlete and all these read option plays are things Wentz is physically able to do. If you’re gonna fool a defense with Hurts, it’s gotta be threatning the defense with his arm.

We've let him throw once against Pittsburgh and he zipped it in for an 18 yard gain.