y*so*blu

TNF: Giants (1-5) @ Eagles (1-4-1)

22 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

More importantly they are starting to get relatively healthy.

Goedert, Sanders, and Jeffrey could be back as well for that game.

i thought goedert broke his ankle? he should have like a month left before we see him.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

ball in the air going to ebron...99.9%

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

i thought goedert broke his ankle? he should have like a month left before we see him.

It was not a break. There is a chance he is back in 10 days.

Danny Pesos top speed on that run was the highest recorded by a QB since 2018 at 21.23 MPH... Lamar's high is 21.01 (I believe Mariota is the QB from 2018). Pretty remarkable considering his 6'5 frame and 4.8 40. When you watch the clip it is no surprise he clocked that fast as he actually gained good amount on distance on the DBs trying to chase him down. 

That Daniel Jones run is butt fumble level hilarious. 

Also just saw the Engram drop....pitiful

• Like 1

At this point, the Giants will probably at least bring in someone next season to compete with DJ right? 

At least the last few minutes of the game were exciting. 

5'6" dude Boston makes the game-winning TD catch on a great throw by Wentz, well done. 

Danny Dimes has to understand his nickname does not mean he gets 10 seconds to throw the ball. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, JAF-N72EX said:

That's the 2nd hit.  They called helmet to helmet on the first hit. 

No, that's the first hit.

5 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Danny Pesos top speed on that run was the highest recorded by a QB since 2018 at 21.23 MPH... Lamar's high is 21.01 (I believe Mariota is the QB from 2018). Pretty remarkable considering his 6'5 frame and 4.8 40. When you watch the clip it is no surprise he clocked that fast as he actually gained good amount on distance on the DBs trying to chase him down. 

He's a long strider.  Once he gets moving, he gets moving.  Sometimes too fast for his own good...

3 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

At this point, the Giants will probably at least bring in someone next season to compete with DJ right? 

I mean, maybe.  Depends who's available and at what price.  This team has way too many holes...the OL isn't  good, receiving threats are meh at best (Slayton and Shep would probably be decent 2nd or 3rd R's on another team, but Shep is always hurt,) secondary outside of bradberry is sus.   If they get the #1 pick they should grab Lawrence for sure, but I'm not sure if they brought in another qb with this supporting cast that they'd be much better.  DJ was the bulk of the offense last night.