The Boats are on Fire! Who's Getting Shipped Off?

RpMc

15 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

I still think their best bet to trade Cousins is going to be to the Colts in the offseason. 

Even with Jacob Eason on their squad? He’s getting a redshirt year to learn from Old Man Rivers and Jacoby. I’ve read that he hasn’t looked bad in practices and such just is raw is all. 

3 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

Even with Jacob Eason on their squad? He’s getting a redshirt year to learn from Old Man Rivers and Jacoby. I’ve read that he hasn’t looked bad in practices and such just is raw is all. 

Brissett is a non factor, imo. Otherwise they wouldn’t have brought in Rivers. 

And I’m not sold on Eason, but certainly think it’ll take more than one year to sit and learn. 

14 hours ago, Kparty15 said:

Patriots benched Cam.  Maybe they would be interested in Cousins...  or we could work a 3 team trade sending Cousins back  to the Shanahan and the 49ers and Garoppolo back to the Patriots.

Don't they only have 2 wins? How likely are they to be making trades at this point?

4 minutes ago, RpMc said:

Elflein near coming back, and Cleveland showing pretty well today, could still put them in position to send of Reiff if a team makes them an offer. 

Agreed. Reiff could still be moved. He’s likely not on the team next year, and they have Rashod Hill to replace him for the rest of the year. 

I hate to say it, but I would listen to trade offers on every player. Now, I wouldn’t trade any of our rookies or Cook, but if teams start offering up 1st round picks, I’m all in.

I love Adam Thielen, but if we can get a 2nd round pick and free up 9 million next year, I’m in...

they have to rebuild and start with a QB..

55 minutes ago, Vikes22 said:

I hate to say it, but I would listen to trade offers on every player. Now, I wouldn’t trade any of our rookies or Cook, but if teams start offering up 1st round picks, I’m all in.

I love Adam Thielen, but if we can get a 2nd round pick and free up 9 million next year, I’m in...

they have to rebuild and start with a QB..

Who's your new QB going to throw to if you offload Thielen?  You're just going to have to spend that 2nd round pick, or a higher one, to replace him.  Him and Harrison Smith make little sense to trade given what we have behind them and the impact they still have on the team.

• Like 1