The Race for the NFC East Division & #4 seed.

aceinthehouse

Kyle Allen has lost 10 out of his last 11 starts. 9 in a row now. Rivera is 2-10 in his last 12 games. He’s had one season over .500 in his last 5 and that includes this one. Snyder got taken to the cleaners again. We won’t make the playoffs, hell we might not win another game. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lavar703 said:

Kyle Allen has lost 10 out of his last 11 starts. 9 in a row now. Rivera is 2-10 in his last 12 games. He’s had one season over .500 in his last 5 and that includes this one. Snyder got taken to the cleaners again. We won’t make the playoffs, hell we might not win another game. 

We'll, we're about to find out what kind of coach we have, Lavar.

We got the Cowboys & Giants for our next 2. A combined record of 3-10.

If Ron can't win 1 of these games? Then either he really sucks, or is way overated.

Or he's tanking...1 of the 2.

And I don't believe he's tanking. It's his 1st season here & the division is up for grabs.

In all honesty, we actually have a favorable schedule the rest of the way.

A good coach, who's trying to win would be able to get us at least 6 wins or more.

He better do that, or crash this team at 1-15.

Anything in between might tells us fans more, than we want to know.

2 hours ago, lavar703 said:

We’re in year one. This kind of post reads like getting rid of Joe Gibbs and Marty Schottenheimer after one season. It’s an overreaction.

I have no clue if Rivera is going to turn us into a winner but we need 3 or 4 years to see if he can. He doesn’t even have a roster full of most of his own players he’s selected yet, most he inherited from Gruden.

12 minutes ago, aceinthehouse said:

We'll, we're about to find out what kind of coach we have, Lavar.

We got the Cowboys & Giants for our next 2. A combined record of 3-10.

If Ron can't win 1 of these games? Then either he really sucks, or is way overated.

Or he's tanking...1 of the 2.

And I don't believe he's tanking. It's his 1st season here & the division is up for grabs.

In all honesty, we actually have a favorable schedule the rest of the way.

A good coach, who's trying to win would be able to get us at least 6 wins or more.

He better do that, or crash this team at 1-15.

Anything in between might tells us fans more, than we want to know.

How could any coach get this roster to 7 plus wins? How can you possibly say that?

We’re playing 6 back up caliber players on offense (QB, LG, LT, TE, WR2, Slot WR) 

We’re playing 4 back up caliber players on defense. (All our LBs & FS). And, Landon Collins is not playing up to his talent level so you can throw him in there as a 5th player on D who’s playing like a back up.

What coach in NFL history can take a team with half of his starters being back up caliber to around .500?

I don’t think anyone. Not even Lombardi. 

35 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

We’re in year one. This kind of post reads like getting rid of Joe Gibbs and Marty Schottenheimer after one season. It’s an overreaction.

I have no clue if Rivera is going to turn us into a winner but we need 3 or 4 years to see if he can. He doesn’t even have a roster full of most of his own players he’s selected yet, most he inherited from Gruden.

Oh come on, don’t include Rivera in with those two. That’s absurd. 

4 hours ago, lavar703 said:

Oh come on, don’t include Rivera in with those two. That’s absurd. 

Well Marty never made it to a Super Bowl, maybe I shouldn’t include Marty in Rivera’s category.

And, the comparison is that you don’t get rid of a HC after one season bc you never know what they may develop their team into in a few years.

Edited by turtle28

54 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Well Marty never made it to a Super Bowl, maybe I shouldn’t include Marty in Rivera’s category.

And, the comparison is that you don’t get rid of a HC after one season bc you never know what they may develop their team into in a few years.

Funny that both Gibbs and Marty started 0-5 and finished 8-8 .

• Like 1

22 hours ago, turtle28 said:

How could any coach get this roster to 7 plus wins? How can you possibly say that?

We’re playing 6 back up caliber players on offense (QB, LG, LT, TE, WR2, Slot WR) 

We’re playing 4 back up caliber players on defense. (All our LBs & FS). And, Landon Collins is not playing up to his talent level so you can throw him in there as a 5th player on D who’s playing like a back up.

What coach in NFL history can take a team with half of his starters being back up caliber to around .500?

I don’t think anyone. Not even Lombardi. 

Yeah...the coach bears that responsibility. Especially since he was also calling the shots in FA and the draft. It's not like he's the janitor and has no power to shape the roster. The guy has basically control over everything. 

He doesn't get a pass on the above when he's got that control.

Now am I gonna blame him 100% for that roster? No. But I'm not absolving him of 100% of the blame either. 

• Like 1

On 10/24/2020 at 8:09 AM, lavar703 said:

And the culture won't change. 

Remember, it was our bum team, that finished with the 2nd pick, who got him fired last year.