Week 7: Jets vs Bills

drew39k

55 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

But there is a revenge factor for Bell. We're going to play further back hoping to contain a deep pass for Hill and then Bell & Kelce will murder us in the inside. We're going to adjust, then Mahomes will beat us deep with his WRs. 4TDs in the first half. Then they're going to run out the clock. It's going to be so bad, someone will post a mock draft during the game out of anger and someone will post a " Why is Gase still Here" or " Darnold is done!" thread as if these topics aren't already being talked about in other threads. 

We're going to continue to run our box offense and go nowhere. Hill & Hardman will eat us because Maye has to watch Kelce. 

It's going to be sad funny.

21-0 Chiefs relatively easy game. I can’t see it being a thrashing like 50-14 or anything like that. Reid gets conservative when he has a lead, 

First half was refreshing to watch as it looked like we actually had a plan offensively. Becton and Mims looked good on offense and things were looking up.........

Then the second half was just horrible all over. I mean how is it possible to not move the ball more than the 14 yards or whatever we did? 

Like genuinely if we formed an offense of 11 people on this board we’d move the ball more than 14 yards. May have to bung the ref a few quid to be fair 🤓

11 hours ago, doumeyer said:

I was the last holdout, but the entire coaching staff has to go. The defensive did not have one three and outs. And they did not force one punt.

Yet, they did not give up one TD.  That is how Williams plays his D, bend but don't break.  When you have crap players, you can't expect great outcomes.  I do believe the entire coaching staff needs to go, but I also believe GW is a decent DC.  I am not a fan of zone coverage, but we do not have the perimeter CB's to play press too much.

We held a good Bills O to 0 TD's, that is a win in my book.  It is just sad the Jets O is so pathetically inept.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, xrade said:

Yet, they did not give up one TD.  That is how Williams plays his D, bend but don't break.  When you have crap players, you can't expect great outcomes.  I do believe the entire coaching staff needs to go, but I also believe GW is a decent DC.  I am not a fan of zone coverage, but we do not have the perimeter CB's to play press too much.

We held a good Bills O to 0 TD's, that is a win in my book.  It is just sad the Jets O is so pathetically inept.

How many of those Bills drives were screw up by all those stupid penalty there had. Plus the TD pass they had that was called back because one of the bills players was a half a yard behind the LOS which had no effect on the play.

Edited by doumeyer

17 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

How many of those Bills drives were screw up by all those stupid penalty there had. Plus the TD pass they had that was called back because one of the bills players was a half a yard behind the LOS which had no effect on the play.

What caused Bills to draw a penalty that canceled TD?

1 hour ago, rickyt31 said:

Reason why I can't blame everything on Sam. The coaching is trash. 

I believe Sam said the Bills defense adjusted and the Jets offense never adjusted to the Bills adjustments.  AKA trying to do the same crap over and over.  Actually they made regressions in their playcalling too.