Week 7: Jets vs Bills

drew39k

2 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

I saw Mims' numbers at half but they are repeated at the end of game.  Pathetic.

Yeah, I was following online and thought my phone froze. Jet stats never changed. Never seen a half of football so pathetic in my life. Defense never gives up a touchdown and we still almost lose by double digits again. This team never ceases to amaze us with the way they find to lose and look awful doing it. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Colt45fool said:

Our offensive line is atrocious in pass blocking. Thats really the problem.

Gase wont commit to ground and pound...but if he did this offense would run a lot better considering the OL. 

When they rushed 4-5 we were fine but they blitzed so many times on obvious occasions and we didn't nothing to combat it.  We couldn't try anything creative to free a TE or RB on a screen?  Nothing at all?  Just terrible by the coaching.  I don't even put that on the OL that's horrible coaching.

Just now, Rockice_8 said:

When they rushed 4-5 we were fine but they blitzed so many times on obvious occasions and we didn't nothing to combat it.  We couldn't try anything creative to free a TE or RB on a screen?  Nothing at all?  Just terrible by the coaching.  I don't even put that on the OL that's horrible coaching.

Who was LG?  Connor?