Week 7: Jets vs Bills

drew39k

7 minutes ago, NJC33 said:

Are we pulling for a W here..? Hard to root against them when Mims, Darnold & Perine are the driving force.

Totally happy with that bc I stand by that Darnold isn’t the issue. So to have some young guys on offense show some life. Is a great thing IMO. I’d rather Darnold be the guy and change HCs than have to change HCs and use our 1st on a QB

1 minute ago, Bobby816 said:

Totally happy with that bc I stand by that Darnold isn’t the issue. So to have some young guys on offense show some life. Is a great thing IMO. I’d rather Darnold be the guy and change HCs than have to change HCs and use our 1st on a QB

I too haven't waivered on Darnold. Just view Lawrence as a different level prospect. I guess I'm good either way, but finishing with a pick between 2-6 would sting.

32 minutes ago, NJC33 said:

I too haven't waivered on Darnold. Just view Lawrence as a different level prospect. I guess I'm good either way, but finishing with a pick between 2-6 would sting.

Agreed. If we’re drafting 1.... you can’t not take him. But talent around the QB is the issue more so than the actual QB right now

1 minute ago, Bobby816 said:

Agreed. If we’re drafting 1.... you can’t not take him. But talent around the QB is the issue more so than the actual QB right now

I think it's a mixed bag. I still view Sam as a franchise QB, but that's assuming he can reset mentally. He's been just as much the problem to this point IMO. So while I wouldn't be discouraged rolling with him + a new HC & supporting cast, I'd rather see us get the 'sure thing' stud on a rookie deal, and hope for Sam to flourish elsewhere