Week 7 General Discussion

RaidersAreOne

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

they're not showing the right angle on Redzone. Was he really not over?

Man like a freakin' centimeter of the ball MAYBE crossed.  

I'll try to find replay.  Saints have been given the benefit of the doubt all game

Edited by iknowcool

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Tennessee has the quality win (over Buffalo) while Pittsburgh does not.

I mean, this just circles back around to the original post, though. What started this chain was this:

I'm ready to call the winner of Pitt vs Tenn, the best team in the league, right now...hot take express.

TEN? Sure. Pittsburgh? lol.

Pittsburgh beating Tennessee would give them that quality win.

You've reached to numerous different countered points to justify your original lol here. But end of the day, if Pittsburgh wins this game, their resume at the end of the day is better than Tennessee's is now, but you're perfectly sold on the latter and completely doubting the former.

• Like 1

Just now, Jakuvious said:

I mean, this just circles back around to the original post, though. What started this chain was this:

You've reached to numerous different countered points to justify your original lol here. But end of the day, if Pittsburgh wins this game, their resume at the end of the day is better than Tennessee's is now, but you're perfectly sold on the latter and completely doubting the former.

Fair enough. I'll concede that.

• Like 1

Just now, Jakuvious said:

He hates the Steelers.

1 minute ago, .Buzz said:

I don't get how the Titans defense is that bad. On paper they have plenty of talent.

Vrabel thinks he can replicate BB and not hire a defensive coordinator. But he sucked donkey butt as Houston's DC, and now our season may be toast since he didn't want to bring in a DC. Our third down defense is pathetic.

• Like 1