Jump to content

Week 7 General Discussion


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Fantasy teams everywhere are stoked:

 

I picked up Jamaal Williams, just in case.

At 1-5 in my league, I can't follow my usual ethical standards and not start players vs the Texans. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ET80 said:

I picked up Jamaal Williams, just in case.

At 1-5 in my league, I can't follow my usual ethical standards and not start players vs the Texans. 

I'm really hoping Aaron Jones doesn't play so that I'm not stuck relying on Gio Bernard as my RB2 this week. I've already given up on Jerick McKinnon.

Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I picked up Jamaal Williams, just in case.

At 1-5 in my league, I can't follow my usual ethical standards and not start players vs the Texans. 

Am I the only person who is able to completely compartmentalize this? I have no problem starting players against the Packers. They're gonna do what they do no matter if I have them in or not, and if they do go off and gash my team, at least I have the silver lining of getting points for it

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, DannyB said:

Am I the only person who is able to completely compartmentalize this? I have no problem starting players against the Packers. They're gonna do what they do no matter if I have them in or not, and if they do go off and gash my team, at least I have the silver lining of getting points for it

I always watch with the same group of folks, all of which are in my league. Cheering for points when the Texans give up points is usually frowned upon...

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I always watch with the same group of folks, all of which are in my league. Cheering for points when the Texans give up points is usually frowned upon...

Oh I never cheer when it happens. It's more like a consolation prize

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, AntonChigurh said:

This is stupid because ultimately players are paid based on their stats. 

Its really something in this country. capitalism for everyone else but "others"

It's also stupid because using "the numbers" is what gives you the best chance at getting "the W" in the first damn place.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, DannyB said:

Am I the only person who is able to completely compartmentalize this? I have no problem starting players against the Packers. They're gonna do what they do no matter if I have them in or not, and if they do go off and gash my team, at least I have the silver lining of getting points for it

Reported. Mods. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...