Week 7 General Discussion

RaidersAreOne

23 hours ago, ET80 said:

I always watch with the same group of folks, all of which are in my league. Cheering for points when the Texans give up points is usually frowned upon...

The biggest fan beatdown I ever witnessed was ab guy sitting behind me always yelling about his fantasy team.  The breaking point was the last game of 2006 while playing Pitt for the right to advance to the playoffs, loser goes home.  After missing a GW chip shot FG at the end of regulation, Pitt hit a quick tunnel screen on the first snap of OT to Holmes for an 80 yard TD and he stood up screaming about how he had him and Ben on his fantasy team.  The four construction workers who sat next to us snapped, and lets just say that's the last time we ever saw that dude, even tho he'd been going for years

• Like 1

13 hours ago, INbengalfan said:

The biggest fan beatdown I ever witnessed was ab guy sitting behind me always yelling about his fantasy team.  The breaking point was the last game of 2006 while playing Pitt for the right to advance to the playoffs, loser goes home.  After missing a GW chip shot FG at the end of regulation, Pitt hit a quick tunnel screen on the first snap of OT to Holmes for an 80 yard TD and he stood up screaming about how he had him and Ben on his fantasy team.  The four construction workers who sat next to us snapped, and lets just say that's the last time we ever saw that dude, even tho he'd been going for years

Good!

• Like 1