Week 7 General Discussion

RaidersAreOne

Just now, SBLIII said:

Lol stupid by Ben

I mean, I personally hate it but I also think it truly shows the change in the dynamic of this team.

I don't know about anyone else but Ben Roethlisberger is a COMPLETELY different person. He used to be a scum ball to the point I haven't worn his jersey in 10 years. I wore it for jersey day in school because for the first time he seems like a human being. What am I getting at here? Old Ben would not have chucked that out of fear an interception would mess up his stats/perception of his play this year. New Ben was like "eff it, worst thing that happens is an interception, but who care's we're up 17." And that's been infections of the whole team. Players don't care about their stats; just the potential W.

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Andy Dalton's performance the last two weeks just tacked on an additional $5M/yr for Dak's extension this offseason. 

He might be the best backup in the league, but that's all he is: a backup. He's not gonna win them any championships, especially with that defense.