Week 7 General Discussion

RaidersAreOne

2 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

Redskins winning was good. Very much needed that, more so than Texans or Falcons.

Man, the Jets. They won't even win one, huh?

We didn;t need it.  We just kissed Trevor Lawrence goodbye.  Heck, if we win the division, it goes from a top 5-8 pick to 18.  This is so stupid.  And, our coach continues to pull young players who are making plays, and putting in guys who are terrible and don't make plays.  I really don't know what they are doing.  

• Like 1

I genuinely feel bad for Falcons fans. I loved the 2016 superbowl but they've had enough

But also Morris should have kicked the fg to go up 4 in the 4th quarter 

Also, why did they damn score at the end? Didn't the Lions have 1 timeout and Falcons were on the 10 or something? 

Edited by Troy Brown

1 minute ago, naptownskinsfan said:

We didn;t need it.  We just kissed Trevor Lawrence goodbye.  Heck, if we win the division, it goes from a top 5-8 pick to 18.  This is so stupid.  And, our coach continues to pull young players who are making plays, and putting in guys who are terrible and don't make plays.  I really don't know what they are doing.  

Don't think they actually had a shot tbh.

I think they are doing a full rebuild/reevaluation.

If they win they win.

Edited by Zalixar

3 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

In this case, would it not fall on the Offense who simply stopped executing? I really don't think the Titans did anything extra in the second half defensively. I think the offense just stopped executing. That's on the players. And, as I said, he had the team in position for that to not even be an issue until a ticky tack OPI call that I would've run too given the Titans did the exact same thing to earn a new set of downs. Tomlin has clear flaws, but I don't blame him for the Titans coming back today the way I do the Eagles coming back.

It was on Ben today. He cost us a bunch of points with bad interceptions.

1 minute ago, Zalixar said:

Don't think they actually had a shot tbh.

I think they are doing a full rebuild/reevaluation.

Rivera isn't doing that.  He's competing for the division.  We all thought it was a rebuild and re-evaluation until two weeks ago when Haskins was benched and he came out and said he was going for it. 

1 minute ago, DannyB said:

It will be good for the league if Baker turns into a pretty good QB. He makes for a great villain.

Yeah, that me vs. the world is sometimes seen as a fun thing.  But not when it seems like it's every week.  Short man syndrome.