Week 7 General Discussion

RaidersAreOne

Just now, 43M said:

Good breakdown.  You overwhelm us with your knowledge.

Tennessee has looked much more impressive as a team and looks built for the postseason.

Pittsburgh has barely managed to squeak by terrible teams and when you don't have a run game to lean on and your entire philosophy is spread/west coast, I just don't believe in that down the stretch. 

2 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Tennessee has looked much more impressive as a team and looks built for the postseason.

Pittsburgh has barely managed to squeak by terrible teams and when you don't have a run game to lean on and your entire philosophy is spread/west coast, I just don't believe in that down the stretch. 

The Steelers are top 10 in rushing at the moment. I won't pretend to have watched every game, but their run game isn't bad.

I do think Tennessee has looked more impressive, but that kind of goes out the window if this game keeps going this direction.

• Like 1

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

The RTP call against ATL just now is the epitome of EVERYTHING wrong with the NFL right now.

Ain't that the damn truth that was a textbook tackle and hit on a QB.  Which is pretty impressive from a rookie CB i want him doing that everytime like that penalty be damned. Nothing wrong at all with what he did good stuff AJ. 

Tennessee has beaten teams with a combined one less victory than those the Steelers have beaten.

The Steelers are 9th in rushing this year...

But do go on...

Again, I don't care if we're considered good or not but at least be knowledgeable with what you post.

I dont completely disagree,  but the Steelers regularly play to the level of their competition.   Not a good thing, but we usually play better against better teams.

• Like 1