Jump to content
RaidersAreOne

Week 7 General Discussion

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

 

He's gone. I can't see a scenario where he's not traded this week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

can't believe Ben Dinucci might start a NFL game lol dude was horrible at Pitt, how did he make a NFL roster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, August4th said:

can't believe Ben Dinucci might start a NFL game lol dude was horrible at Pitt, how did he make a NFL roster

Well probably on the basis of "he's someone we see some potential in and can maybe develop him, but he'll never play...."

 

52 minutes ago, ET80 said:

He's gone. I can't see a scenario where he's not traded this week.

Paging @SeattleSeahawks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Paging @SeattleSeahawks

Not Pittsburgh or Green Bay...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

no they already have a pass rush.

But that is where JJ wants to be - at home or with his brothers. Unless someone throws up Tunsil-like compensation, this is more about what Watt wants.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ET80 said:

But that is where JJ wants to be - at home or with his brothers. Unless someone throws up Tunsil-like compensation, this is more about what Watt wants.

if he goes to pittsburgh im going to throw up

then im going to sleep for like 12 hours

then throw up again

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I present to you, another absolutely absurd ESPN take: "Aaron Donald is overrated because he's not perfect in run defense"

 

Edited by AFlaccoSeagulls

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it just me or does Russell Wilson seem to throw a surprisingly high amount of goal line interceptions? What do the stats say about this because I could be very wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, rich homie said:

Is it just me or does Russell Wilson seem to throw a surprisingly high amount of goal line interceptions? What do the stats say about this because I could be very wrong.

Split Value Cmp Att Inc Cmp% Yds TD 1D Int Rate Sk Yds Y/A AY/A Att Yds Y/A TD 1D Tgt Rec Yds Y/R TD 1D Ctch% Y/Tgt
Field Position Own 1-10 79 119 40 66.39 911 0 31 1 85.8 10 -59 7.7 7.28 20 117 5.9 0 5 0 0 0   0 0    
  Own 1-20 371 506 135 73.32 4510 3 159 9 94.9 50 -298 8.9 8.23 85 453 5.3 0 20 1 1 -11 -11.0 0 0 100.0% -11.0
  Own 21-50 1218 1809 591 67.33 15589 10 680 32 88.6 174 -1212 8.6 7.93 322 1875 5.8 0 104 1 1 -1 -1.0 0 0 100.0% -1.0
  Opp 49-20 713 1130 417 63.10 9287 70 424 23 101.1 102 -607 8.2 8.54 251 1467 5.8 3 90 1 1 17 17.0 0 1 100.0% 17.0
  Red Zone 284 537 253 52.89 2203 163 208 8 96.6 40 -274 4.1 9.50 88 359 4.1 16 34 1 1 15 15.0 1 1 100.0% 15.0
  Opp 1-10 136 257 121 52.92 657 103 109 4 91.8 15 -95 2.6 9.87 39 79 2.0 12 14 0 0 0   0 0  

Only 12 red zone interceptions, 4 of which inside of the 10.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ET80 said:

He's gone. I can't see a scenario where he's not traded this week.

We've got a spot for him, promise we'll take real good care of him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

We've got a spot for him, promise we'll take real good care of him.

Sure, go ahead and send me Derrick Henry, AJ Brown, Adoree Jackson, Malcolm Butler, Mike Vrabel, Kevin Byard...

You can have Watt... and I'll even throw in Bill O'Brien.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:
Split Value Cmp Att Inc Cmp% Yds TD 1D Int Rate Sk Yds Y/A AY/A Att Yds Y/A TD 1D Tgt Rec Yds Y/R TD 1D Ctch% Y/Tgt
Field Position Own 1-10 79 119 40 66.39 911 0 31 1 85.8 10 -59 7.7 7.28 20 117 5.9 0 5 0 0 0   0 0    
  Own 1-20 371 506 135 73.32 4510 3 159 9 94.9 50 -298 8.9 8.23 85 453 5.3 0 20 1 1 -11 -11.0 0 0 100.0% -11.0
  Own 21-50 1218 1809 591 67.33 15589 10 680 32 88.6 174 -1212 8.6 7.93 322 1875 5.8 0 104 1 1 -1 -1.0 0 0 100.0% -1.0
  Opp 49-20 713 1130 417 63.10 9287 70 424 23 101.1 102 -607 8.2 8.54 251 1467 5.8 3 90 1 1 17 17.0 0 1 100.0% 17.0
  Red Zone 284 537 253 52.89 2203 163 208 8 96.6 40 -274 4.1 9.50 88 359 4.1 16 34 1 1 15 15.0 1 1 100.0% 15.0
  Opp 1-10 136 257 121 52.92 657 103 109 4 91.8 15 -95 2.6 9.87 39 79 2.0 12 14 0 0 0   0 0  

Only 12 red zone interceptions, 4 of which inside of the 10.

I believe this gave me West Nile. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...