Week 7 General Discussion

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

I think he knows his time is really short. I know he's interested in winning a SB sometime in that small window.

...his hometown looks like a possible contender - might as well push all in before riding off into the sunset.

The Pewaukee Pirates are a perennial powerhouse and always a contender

thumbnail.jpg?version=636845464623148690

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

I would trade a 2nd or 3rd to get a legit #2 pass rusher opposite of Garrett but IDK if Mercilus is it. Hes 30 going to be 31 next season and has had a couple down years since his breakout in 2015

He's on again/off again - very inconsistent, but has actually put up some decent pressure this year.

He's on a pretty good contract, all things considered - doubt you'd find better value in that respect.

20 hours ago, SkippyX said:

Wow, the post election Thursday game is Rodgers in the House of Horrors (Santa Clara vs the 49ers)

Rodgers may wind up having to play 4 of the  top 8 Ds all on the road this year.

• Tampa
  • Indy
  • Chicago
  • SF

No Nick bosa though 

We have no edge rush. Only true DE on the roster is Dion Jordan. Yuck 

Good thing Shanahan absolutely owns Pettine. Should be some fireworks 

22 hours ago, Forge said:

I was going to start a thread about trades we want to see by the deadline, and Gallup to the Packers was one of mine

Gallup won't get traded because he will be a FA the same year the cowboys have an out on Cooper's contract. So they are keeping him around to replace Cooper while cee Dee is still on a rookie deal 

Cooper's injury history makes him tough to keep long term. Cowboys will choose the younger, cheaper option

Just now, N4L said:

Gallup won't get traded because he will be a FA the same year the cowboys have an out on Cooper's contract. So they are keeping him around to replace Cooper while cee Dee is still on a rookie deal 

Cooper's injury history makes him tough to keep long term. Cowboys will choose the younger, cheaper option

Yeah, i have cooled on that.

hes gonna want 10 million a year, and packers would have to pay him or its not worth it.

i want the packers to trade for Q. williams and some wr on the texans

48 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

dunbar stuck to him well, all things considered- that was just a vintage hopkins push-off at the end there. dude is absolute king of doing juuuuust little enough to not draw the flag but still creating separation with the DB.