Haskins Fined - Broke Covid Rules

RSkinGM

It’s always funny watching the guys who didn’t like him from the beginning get excited by this kind of news. I mean, whatever at this point. Rivera doesn’t want him and we’re squarely in the character killing mode this team loves to participate in. Just get him off the roster and be done with it. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, lavar703 said:

It’s always funny watching the guys who didn’t like him from the beginning get excited by this kind of news. I mean, whatever at this point. Rivera doesn’t want him and we’re squarely in the character killing mode this team loves to participate in. Just get him off the roster and be done with it. 

Most likely Schefter found this out some other way, not through the team. It’s awful either way. His value has plummeted. 

Edited by turtle28

12 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Thanks... I guess 😂 

So sad to see a young guy screw up what could’ve been a promising season for him and possibly for his career. I hope he bounces back whether it’s here or somewhere else. He has the talent, just needs to mature on and off the field.

Really disappointing.

It also sucks that his value is dropping faster then a strippers panties in the champagne room! 😂 

Edited by turtle28

48 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I mean say what you want - but the kid continues to make poor decisions. So far-

1) Selfie Game

2) Showed up to a game 2 hours (or something ludicrous) before  kickoff 

3) Arguing with defensive veterans about his play

4) Benched for poor work habits

5) Breached COVID protocol, putting entire team and head coach (who is receiving chemo and has low white blood cell count) at risk

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Troublez said:

I mean say what you want - but the kid continues to make poor decisions. So far-

1) Selfie Game

5) Breached COVID protocol, putting entire team and head coach (who is receiving chemo and has low white blood cell count) at risk

It’s true, I am a Haskins fan and believe in his talent as a QB long term but he keeps screwing up and that’s on him. At some point people have to grow up. It took RG3 - another QB I was huge fan of - getting cut and having to sit out a year to finally act more mature and realize it’s not all about him, it’s about the team.

Edited by turtle28

2 hours ago, Troublez said:

1) Selfie Game

Because who cares? He’s the third string QB that you’ve already dragged through the mud. Deal him away and be done with it. Show that you’re above this as an organization for once. Stop doing this to players you’ve decided you’re done with. 

22 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Because who cares? He’s the third string QB that you’ve already dragged through the mud. Deal him away and be done with it. Show that you’re above this as an organization for once. Stop doing this to players you’ve decided you’re done with. 

Maybe the other players are calling him out.