Haskins Fined - Broke Covid Rules

RSkinGM

1 hour ago, Daboyle said:

Then what was the point in the friend being there? It still is not something he should have done. He broke the COVID rules, he put his entire team and especially his coach who is taking chemo at risk. It’s extremely immature and inexcusable.

Haskins is not going to work his way back to being a starter on this team by doing immature things such as this.

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

Then what was the point in the friend being there? It still is not something he should have done. He broke the COVID rules, he put his entire team and especially his coach who is taking chemo at risk. It’s extremely immature and inexcusable.

Haskins is not going to work his way back to being a starter on this team by doing immature things such as this.

IMO I think he sees the writing on the wall and just don’t give a crap but still showing he has the maturity yet to play at this level. 
I believe he knows he has the talent but thinks that’s enough to make it in this league. 
Whether you believe he got a raw deal or not, he is not handling it like a NFL player. 

1 hour ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

IMO I think he sees the writing on the wall and just don’t give a crap but still showing he has the maturity yet to play at this level. 
I believe he knows he has the talent but thinks that’s enough to make it in this league. 
Whether you believe he got a raw deal or not, he is not handling it like a NFL player. 

I think there could be a chance that the friend he got the hotel room for is someone he’s going to hang out with after practice or someone that he’s getting tickets to the game for.

The no common sense part comes in when getting them a hotel room in the team hotel. He could have/should have gotten the friend a hotel room in a neighboring hotel and this wouldn’t even be an issue.

That’s just common sense.

I don’t even know if I’d consider it immaturity, just a lack of common sense.

Edited by turtle28
  • Like 1