Buccaneers sign WR Antonio Brown

RaidersAreOne

Just now, RaidersAreOne said:

Of course it happened the week you play the Raiders. Lol.

Can he get his old Raiders helmet back?  😀  I know the players don t have the option to use the older model helmets anymore.  His time with the Raiders was such a fiasco.  I am always pro player when it comes to salary.  I can t believe he screwed himself out of that guaranteed money.

Just now, ravishingone said:

I can t believe he screwed himself out of that guaranteed money.

I can. He screwed himself off of 3 teams and potentially his HOF jacket. He's a legit psycho and the definition of a diva. However he has uber elite talent and loves Brady so he just may shut the hell up this time.

Just now, RaidersAreOne said:

I can. He screwed himself off of 3 teams and potentially his HOF jacket. He's a legit psycho and the definition of a diva. However he has uber elite talent and loves Brady so he just may shut the hell up this time.

It made sense in totality.  The Raiders for me is when it started.  With the Steelers he had no guaranteed money left on his contract.  He certainly wasn t the first player to force his way off a team due to money.  The Raiders gave him guaranteed money, which was more then the yr he would get staying with the Steelers.  A player should never walk away from guaranteed money.  That is nuts.

@eggybucsfan31 is onto something with Evans and Godwin. The offense stalled without them the last 4 games.  

This yr, Miller is more a WR3, which has value, but the offense in Chicago really stalled.  I like Johnson a lot, but with this unique season to expect to get more from him is a lot to ask.  AB is a huge risk, but all in.