Buccaneers sign WR Antonio Brown

RaidersAreOne

10 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

I'd be worried if we needed a number one WR. But we don't. 

And Brady has had enough time to establish his presence and expectations. 

It's actually the opposite for me. I'm more worried because he wont be the #1 option. He's always been that and been an absolute diva when he didn't get his consistent targets...

9 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

It's actually the opposite for me. I'm more worried because he wont be the #1 option. He's always been that and been an absolute diva when he didn't get his consistent targets...

He might be our only healthy WR when he's allowed to play again.

And he can immediately take over punt returns.

He'll have a chance to get his touches. If he doesn't like it, he can kick rocks. And our top 10 offense will keep going without him.

I also don't think he had any team issues with NE. He just had the off field stuff that got him cut.

10 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

Idk 

I dont like it

Why 

Why now?

BA was so adamant before

I think we are doing too much 

But whatever

If it opens up the offense I'm here for it

We need to get these wrs more involved

Apparently BA said no, unless we have injuries at the position.

Here we are, with our top four WRs showing up on injury reports.

For me, it really does not matter what BA said 6 months ago.  Any person s opinion on any subject can change over time.  Obvious, Brady s opinion within the organization has gained more traction over time.  Is it deserved?  That can be debated.  

Brady wants. Brady gets.  He has won 6 SBs, was it really logical to think he would not have clout especially from this train wreck of an organization since Gruden was fired?

Just another reason for the Saints game to be must watch TV.  

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

He might be our only healthy WR when he's allowed to play again.

And he can immediately take over punt returns.

He'll have a chance to get his touches. If he doesn't like it, he can kick rocks. And our top 10 offense will keep going without him.

I also don't think he had any team issues with NE. He just had the off field stuff that got him cut.

Nah, Godwin isn't even on the injury report now and BA said Evans was 85% in last weeks game...

By the time AB can play in week 9, both should be close to 100% barring a setback. Healthiest we've seen the group as a whole all year...

I mean at the end of the day, it's fine. It's a minimum deal with an out clause should he be the same AB we've seen over the recent. Like I said earlier, if anyone can keep him happy it's TB12. I just hope he doesn't become a distraction...

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

I went with Not Sure.

I don't like it. The guy is completely insane. And we don't even know if he'll be close to the same player as before. I hope it's for depth purposes, and I would have hoped for Miller, Watson, Johnson to be starting over him, but you gotta play who's best. Obviously he won't take any time away from a healthy Godwin and Evans.

That said, we are the Bucs, where irrelevancy is what the franchise has been. It's 2020, a "what the ****" year... Brady and Arians have 1-2 years left in the NFL, and, the offense has been really boring to watch so far. The injuries may be a big part of it. Lack of chemistry as well. Maybe Leftwhich to blame as well. I do think they were going to get it together eventually, but really, I think Arians at this point is like **** it. 

Oh, and the moment he says ONE thing out of line, in a game, practice, locker room, tweet, ANYTHING. He better be cut immediately. 

Edited by Caaddy24

On 10/23/2020 at 8:07 PM, Caaddy24 said:

This guy should damn near be in a straight jacket, and we're signing him to be on the team? 

I know he's always been high-maintenance, but I really think that hit by Burfict in the playoffs might have knocked something loose.

• Like 1

That s a lot of money flushed down the toilet by him.  The pro football player has such a limited window to make money, some of these guys just dont understand this concept. 

AB s last shot for sure.  He just doesn t have to be a problem and have some production and he ll get another shot next season also with a team.