Buccaneers sign WR Antonio Brown

RaidersAreOne

9 hours ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

Seems like Arians might be the one who tears the team apart. We get it. You don’t like him. How many tough guy statements are you going to make about it? 

I dont think Arians wants him at all.   I think this was forced on him, and he isnt happy about it.

could the Bucs be leasing Brown weekly, as in if he has a major episode, then it's over, for real?  Like others  here, it looks to me that Brady had some influence in the signing. This is probably browns last chance though, so he really has no choice but to get along 

1 hour ago, 3rivers said:

This is probably browns last chance though, so he really has no choice but to get along 

I'm fairly certain those same exact words were posted when A.Brown was traded to the Raiders, then to the Patriots and now again in Tampa
I'd say the same thing with regards to his relationship with the law, he's been on his "last chance" about 5 different times now.
If you have plenty of talent and lots wealth  -  the rules you live under are just different than they are for the general public

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Shanedorf said:

I'm fairly certain those same exact words were posted when A.Brown was traded to the Raiders, then to the Patriots and now again in Tampa
I'd say the same thing with regards to his relationship with the law, he's been on his "last chance" about 5 different times now.
If you have plenty of talent and lots wealth  -  the rules you live under are just different than they are for the general public

how did I forget about this *    ? Agree, he probably will play until suspended indefinitely . Maybe Brady will keep winning SB's and play until he is 50, and AB will be his WR1 all those years, not for vet min though.

7 hours ago, Shanedorf said:

What is his relationship with the law? Has he ever actually been convicted of a crime? Not saying he's a saint, but there are many players with far worse "relationships with the law" that are still playing. That Brown gets so much more grief than Tyreek Hill or Suggs, for example, is a sign of the power of the TMZ-style gossip press.

4 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

They are like best friends and I’ll never understand how that happened lmao. 

Kinda feel like having Tony Robbins being a life coach to Brown might do more harm than good, given Robbins' own, um, history of indiscretions. 

Edited by Starless

Tom's gotta be more of a mentor type than a friend, surely? I can't imagine in TB's private life he'd have AB as a friend, but given how talented AB is and the potential for him to help propel Tom to even further greatness - it makes sense than Brady would mollycoddle him.