Buccaneers sign WR Antonio Brown

RaidersAreOne

• 2 weeks later...

This was only a matter of time, I am just surprised it happened with the team coached by Arians who I think was the only coach to say that he would not allow Antonio Brown on his team. I know that Tom Brady probably had the final say, but Arians was super vocal so I am interested to see how this all plays out. 

11 hours ago, coors said:

This was only a matter of time, I am just surprised it happened with the team coached by Arians who I think was the only coach to say that he would not allow Antonio Brown on his team. I know that Tom Brady probably had the final say, but Arians was super vocal so I am interested to see how this all plays out. 

The Saints invited Brown to a workout last year...told him to come by himself. He showed up with a camera crew posse. He had a good workout but it was pretty clear that Brown can’t get out of his own way...so they said no thanks. 

Edited by sammymvpknight
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, coors said:

'This' what? Did he do or say anything yesterday?

On 11/16/2020 at 5:08 PM, August4th said:

Here is another video with some more information.  I seriously wonder if this guy is going to be able to keep his titanic buffoonery in check until the season is over. 

Edited by Uncle Buck

• 2 months later...
59 minutes ago, indifference said:

Hope the Bucs resign him for another year guy was stellar

What a redemption arc. He battles back, unifies the locker room and leads his team to the Super Bowl, including a touchdown grab. It will surely improve his resume for the Hall of Fame with the addition of this Super Bowl ring.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

What a redemption arc. He battles back, unifies the locker room and leads his team to the Super Bowl, including a touchdown grab. It will surely improve his resume for the Hall of Fame with the addition of this Super Bowl ring.

He gives us another dimension on offense. bucs want to bring him back but we’ll see what teams try to pay him more for his services

1 hour ago, RuskieTitan said:

That was all Tom Brady.   

They wouldve won without Brown today.