Buccaneers sign WR Antonio Brown

RaidersAreOne

29 minutes ago, 43M said:

Insane receiving corps, but too many mouths to feed.   

Godwin, Evans, Gronk and Miller are all banged up, and they already lost Howard for the year. They're probably thinking "better to have an all pro wideout and not need it, than need an all pro wideout and not have it".

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, D82 said:

Yeah, I really don't get this for Tampa. You already have Evans, Godwin and Tyler Johnson who has looked really good as a rookie. Why add a head case in Brown?

Their receiving corps is banged up, and they legitimately only have 1-2 years to win titles with Brady. There's no room to wait around and hope that everybody gets healthy for a deep playoff run, they have to be proactive about it.

This team is looking like the "Dream Team" Eagles. You already have a team especially on offense that has little to no chemistry together now you add another guy who doesnt have the chemistry. He has some chemistry with Brady but thats it. He has never played with Gronk, Evans, Godwin, or Fournette. Now I will say that he does know Arians from his Pittsburgh days but even then that was a LONG time ago. That was the late round rookie Brown pick who was just trying to prove himself. Now he is the cocky I think Im better than everyone else Brown who has proven himself. I think on paper the Bucs look great but again I dont get this move. They already have two legit receivers in Evans and Godwin. Miller looks like a very good slot receiver. The only thing this teams needs to improve on and I keep saying is them being undisciplined with having too many penalties saved for last week. Maybe I might be wrong and it works but I just dont understand this move other than its what Brady wants. Although I can understand Brady wanting Brown on last years Pats team. I cant understand why Brady would want him on this years Bucs team with the weapons he already have. Just doesnt add up to me. 

Edited by stl4life07
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Best WR I’ve ever seen. He’s gonna have a pro bowl season even on a shortened year. 

First half of this sentence may be true. There's no way that he can be a Pro Bowler in 8 games as a 3rd/4th WR... Even if he gets to 8 games.