Buccaneers sign WR Antonio Brown

RaidersAreOne

28 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

He was accused of witchcraft and lied about by Roger Goodell and the NFL for years.

Feel free to find one quote where Brady says anything bad about him, or anyone else for that matter.

I think he predicted that Manning would retire after 1 more year in a private email once... Manning retired one year later, lol !

Just about every ex-teammate of Brady absolutely loves him.

False.

tom-brady-needs-a-high-five.gif

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, Drained said:

Scary, scary offense. AB is one of the best WR's I've ever seen. 

Whoever takes over after Brady is seriously gifted. I think even Nathan Peterman would have success in this offense.

Godwin and AB are UFAs next year. Brady is under contract.

You need to rewatch Nathan Peterman lowlights.

1 minute ago, SkippyX said:

Godwin and AB are UFAs next year. Brady is under contract.

You need to rewatch Nathan Peterman lowlights.

Of course AB is a UFA next year lol, I can read that its a one year contract but if the Bucs do well this year I don't see why AB would go to another team.

Also I was exaggerating. 

What do you mean you don't get it?

a) Godwin and to a lesser extent Evans have been banged up

b) Gronk and McCoy are over the hill so you can take those names off the 'dream team' list

c) Brown offers something different to the two mentioned above, in that he can play underneath routes exceptionally well, something Brady leans on

d) NFL teams often strengthen an already strong position 

It could blow up, and I trust Brown as far as I can jump over him with a flying kick to his head, but it makes sense....

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Drained said:

Scary, scary offense. AB is one of the best WR's I've ever seen. 

Whoever takes over after Brady is seriously gifted. I think even Nathan Peterman would have success in this offense.

just make sure to put the wrong right uniforms on then xD. Brady will play for a few more years and get another SB.