Make A Movie Game: The Game

MacReady

12 hours ago, jasonwbantle said:

Ok so what am I submitting? A quick movie synopsis or idea and send it to outpost?

Yep.  Based on the prompt from a few pages back.  Since you missed the challenge, yours has to be a horror movie centered around a temple. 

@The Orca, with the highest box office return and highest rating for the first movie, you get to choose the next project based on one of these existing properties:

1.Predator
2. Terminator
3. Alien
4. Nightmare on Elm Street
5. Highlander
6. Cabin in the Woods

:NOTE:

Anybody will be able to take part in this game.  There will be a period of time where I will allow anyone who wants to sign up a chance to sign up.  After the reward challenge has been completed, anyone who wants to submit after that point will HAVE to go with the last place handicap on the next project. 

ALSO, I recommend all of you shorten your synopses a little bit in order to encourage more reading, but this is not mandatory. 

5 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

@The Orca, with the highest box office return and highest rating for the first movie, you get to choose the next project based on one of these existing properties:

1.Predator
2. Terminator
3. Alien
4. Nightmare on Elm Street
5. Highlander
6. Cabin in the Woods

:NOTE:

Anybody will be able to take part in this game.  There will be a period of time where I will allow anyone who wants to sign up a chance to sign up.  After the reward challenge has been completed, anyone who wants to submit after that point will HAVE to go with the last place handicap on the next project. 

ALSO, I recommend all of you shorten your synopses a little bit in order to encourage more reading, but this is not mandatory. 

Let's have some fun, Cabin in the Woods

• Like 1