Make A Movie Game: The Game

MacReady

9 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Ah. So, I have some questions. We would be randomly assigned movie projects from that list of 40? No selecting?

Yes. Every week we would get a new prompt from that list and we'd have a week to do something with, to make our pitches or whatever. Then people vote on the best one and the one with the least votes that week loses. This goes until one is remaining I would assume.

There are also challenges that will happen each week and if you win those challenges you get advantages.

5 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Yes. Every week we would get a new prompt from that list and we'd have a week to do something with, to make our pitches or whatever. Then people vote on the best one and the one with the least votes that week loses. This goes until one is remaining I would assume.

There are also challenges that will happen each week and if you win those challenges you get advantages.

Ok. Thanks for the invite @Outpost31 but no.

9 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Also, if Finn and Mission sign up, I will extend the number by one or two up to 14.  We all know they'll ghost the game, but it will be fun to eliminate them. 

@FinneasGage can't finish his own games anymore.  He's lost his fighting spirit thanks to too much Pepto Bismol and Kombucha. 

Yeah on second thought don’t even sign me up I’ll probably flake

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

I for one love the idea of getting a prompt. It harkens back to my time in academia 

I don’t mind some of that, but a 1000 word synopsis is something I’d honestly not do for about 90% of those options, because I don’t care about them.

If it was pick a project, sure.

Even then, 1000 words for each thing is more than most will read.

56 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I don’t mind some of that, but a 1000 word synopsis is something I’d honestly not do for about 90% of those options, because I don’t care about them.

If it was pick a project, sure.

Even then, 1000 words for each thing is more than most will read.

1,000 is the max.  It can be as short as you want it to be.  I put it at 1,000 max for that very reason.  Nobody’s gonna read that.