Snap Counts - Week 5 Edition

Deadpulse

OffensevsTB.pngdefensevstb.png

Nothing too surprising on the offense. It looks like instead of having Allen step up they changed the game plan to be less TE inclusive.

Good to see Hightower in the high 80s percentage wise. Cassius seems to have carved himself out a spot. 

They really rotated on the interior of the line. Anyone know how many snaps Guy and Brown had together?

Still easing Wise and A.Butler in slowly.

I have no idea why David Harris is still on the roster if he's going to dress and not play.

I'm surprised they haven't started going with a 6 man OL with the struggles they've had in keeping Brady upright

27 minutes ago, mcmurtry86 said:

I'm surprised they haven't started going with a 6 man OL with the struggles they've had in keeping Brady upright

especially with Gronk out, I thought we'd see more Flemming. Maybe they like Allen's blocking?

Chung 100%, suggests they will use him all the time when they feel they have a TE to blanket. Or, that they were happy with not tinkering around in the secondary like vs Carolina.

Hightower's snaps up 20+ %

March a lot of snaps....eesh. 

Guy's snaps down. 

3 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Chung 100%, suggests they will use him all the time when they feel they have a TE to blanket. Or, that they were happy with not tinkering around in the secondary like vs Carolina.

Hightower's snaps up 20+ %

March a lot of snaps....eesh. 

Guy's snaps down. 

Marsh hasn't been bad. He's had a few bad plays but otherwise he's been pretty useful 

11 minutes ago, mcmurtry86 said:

Marsh hasn't been bad. He's had a few bad plays but otherwise he's been pretty useful 

He looks like he has a depth problem. Don't know whether that's the product of playing in a Seattle D that allows the leash off the hounds when rushing the QB, but considering we have more of a disciplined approach to pass rushing, he looks to be steaming down the field and playing himself out of the game. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, and that's just a personal technique.

Archived