The Travis Fulgham Hype Train Thread

EaglesPeteC

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, oland11 said:

I haven’t been lurking in some threads on this forum. Was there some tweet recently that alluded to why Fulgham isn’t playing much? Is it really just Alston taking some of his snaps away?

That and it would seem he's been struggling to make that same separation he was in his routes earlier in the season. Can not confirm this though.

15 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Just like to point out that the GOAT had Carson Wentz throwing to him or that 4 gm stretch before Alshon returned.

Go figure?

So what you're saying is Alshon is actually the reason our season went to poop this year. I can get behind this scapegoat.

45 minutes ago, RBreezy said:

There are some rumors out there that Fulgham is lazy in practice and has been coasting since he broke out.

That might explain why Jeffrey has been playing over him. Also Fulgham has been struggling to beat press coverage.

Nope, he is just too good and is taking it easy to make it fair for everyone. This is the only acceptable theory 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RBreezy said:

There are some rumors out there that Fulgham is lazy in practice and has been coasting since he broke out.

That might explain why Jeffrey has been playing over him. Also Fulgham has been struggling to beat press coverage.

I heard a theory that he can't get open against man and teams have just started playing that against us.

• Like 1