The Travis Fulgham Hype Train Thread

EaglesPeteC

Honestly wouldn't know what to do if a Eagles QB actually had a True #1 WR to count on and dominate week in week out? We've only really had 1 of those for a measly 20 games the past 3 decades.

I'm still not convinced Ham is that type of player yet but he sure as hell isn't Reggie Brown or Freddy Mitchell that's for sure.

Edited by Nabbs4u

1 hour ago, DeSean Jackson said:

Yeah ward is not a starter, we need a better slot. Honestly I think Reagor is going to be a good slot wr,  and we still need another wideout. It sucks Travis in his second year is 25 but we have a good core of Jalen, Travis, Sanders, Dallas for years to come. We need to get ertz out. 

Dislike. Ward is good.

24 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Honestly wouldn't know what to do if a Eagles QB actually had a True #1 WR to count on and dominate week in week out? We've only really had 1 of those for a measly 20 games the past 3 decades.

I'm still not convinced Ham is that type of player yet but he sure as hell isn't Reggie Brown or Freddy Mitchell that's for sure.

Brown was good for a couple of years then just kind of fell off the face of the earth. 

6 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Ward is solid. Reminds me of a more athletic Jason Avant. Solid possession kinda guy who is good on short to intermediate routes. 

I'm not saying he has to be the #3 guy. But he shouldn't be relegated to being benched the majority of the time. He needs to be in the rotation a lot.

Ertz can go, that'll be a good start.

2 hours ago, ninjapirate said:
2 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Brown was good for a couple of years then just kind of fell off the face of the earth. 

Maclin was good for a minute. So was Djax, Alshon and others. You guys havent had terrible WRs for 30 years. There have been good players sprinkled in. 

3 hours ago, DeSean Jackson said:

Yeah ward is not a starter, we need a better slot. Honestly I think Reagor is going to be a good slot wr,  and we still need another wideout. It sucks Travis in his second year is 25 but we have a good core of Jalen, Travis, Sanders, Dallas for years to come. We need to get ertz out. 

Fulgham is the slot of the future, Reagor the Z and then draft Chase or Bateman to be the X.

9 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Maclin was good for a minute. So was Djax, Alshon and others. You guys havent had terrible WRs for 30 years. There have been good players sprinkled in. 

It’s been mostly bad. Even with those guys. I’d venture to say they have an accumulated 5 or so 1000 yard seasons between them. Injured and inconsistent year to year would sum up their collective tenures.