Jump to content

The Travis Fulgham Hype Train Thread


Recommended Posts

Yeah ward is not a starter, we need a better slot. Honestly I think Reagor is going to be a good slot wr,  and we still need another wideout. It sucks Travis in his second year is 25 but we have a good core of Jalen, Travis, Sanders, Dallas for years to come. We need to get ertz out. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly wouldn't know what to do if a Eagles QB actually had a True #1 WR to count on and dominate week in week out? We've only really had 1 of those for a measly 20 games the past 3 decades.

I'm still not convinced Ham is that type of player yet but he sure as hell isn't Reggie Brown or Freddy Mitchell that's for sure.

Edited by Nabbs4u
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DeSean Jackson said:

Yeah ward is not a starter, we need a better slot. Honestly I think Reagor is going to be a good slot wr,  and we still need another wideout. It sucks Travis in his second year is 25 but we have a good core of Jalen, Travis, Sanders, Dallas for years to come. We need to get ertz out. 

Dislike. Ward is good.

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Honestly wouldn't know what to do if a Eagles QB actually had a True #1 WR to count on and dominate week in week out? We've only really had 1 of those for a measly 20 games the past 3 decades.

I'm still not convinced Ham is that type of player yet but he sure as hell isn't Reggie Brown or Freddy Mitchell that's for sure.

Brown was good for a couple of years then just kind of fell off the face of the earth. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Ward is solid. Reminds me of a more athletic Jason Avant. Solid possession kinda guy who is good on short to intermediate routes. 

I'm not saying he has to be the #3 guy. But he shouldn't be relegated to being benched the majority of the time. He needs to be in the rotation a lot.

Ertz can go, that'll be a good start.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ninjapirate said:
2 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Honestly wouldn't know what to do if a Eagles QB actually had a True #1 WR to count on and dominate week in week out? We've only really had 1 of those for a measly 20 games the past 3 decades.

I'm still not convinced Ham is that type of player yet but he sure as hell isn't Reggie Brown or Freddy Mitchell that's for sure.

Brown was good for a couple of years then just kind of fell off the face of the earth. 

Maclin was good for a minute. So was Djax, Alshon and others. You guys havent had terrible WRs for 30 years. There have been good players sprinkled in. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DeSean Jackson said:

Yeah ward is not a starter, we need a better slot. Honestly I think Reagor is going to be a good slot wr,  and we still need another wideout. It sucks Travis in his second year is 25 but we have a good core of Jalen, Travis, Sanders, Dallas for years to come. We need to get ertz out. 

Fulgham is the slot of the future, Reagor the Z and then draft Chase or Bateman to be the X.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Maclin was good for a minute. So was Djax, Alshon and others. You guys havent had terrible WRs for 30 years. There have been good players sprinkled in. 

It’s been mostly bad. Even with those guys. I’d venture to say they have an accumulated 5 or so 1000 yard seasons between them. Injured and inconsistent year to year would sum up their collective tenures. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...