The Travis Fulgham Hype Train Thread

EaglesPeteC

4 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Having Fulgham and Reagor together maybe sooner than we think.

Next week??????

Don't want to rush him back in the NFC East. Would be good to see him play yeah, but I'm not in a hurry after us having rushed players back before and it being costly.

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

Don't want to rush him back in the NFC East. Would be good to see him play yeah, but I'm not in a hurry after us having rushed players back before and it being costly.

It’s a thumb. Not a hamstring or a knee or something. If he can fully catch and grip with no issues there is no reason to keep him out 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

Brown was good for a couple of years then just kind of fell off the face of the earth. 

I remember touting him as the next big thing to replace T.O. (hence the old username on here). Obviously a hilarious mistake in hindsight - the guy was solid for a few years, but he was such an average athlete. Funny how a lot of Eagles fans thought he'd replace Owens' void in the offense.

1 hour ago, RBreezy said:

I remember touting him as the next big thing to replace T.O. (hence the old username on here). Obviously a hilarious mistake in hindsight - the guy was solid for a few years, but he was such an average athlete. Funny how a lot of Eagles fans thought he'd replace Owens' void in the offense.

But we got you. And that makes up for it. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

But we got you. And that makes up for it. 

Cheers brother

We've all had a steady presence on here for years, but I miss some of the old characters from back in the day. Late 00's / early 10's was a great time period for this site

You guys are simplifying his Thumb injury. Just because it doesn't involve his legs,  doesn't mean its insignificant.  Theres a reason estimates are given for all recoveries. Thus isnt Brees throwing a ball it's a WR catching 50mph bullets.

Now if he achieves the lower end of the 4-6weeks, great. However this involves the one thing you absolutely need as a WR, his Hands! You can gimp around a field, lose speed, not be 100% and run routes. If you can't catch or still have limited grip strength aka 100%, you dont risk a set back period.  Dont care if its Dallas/NFCE week.

2 hours ago, RBreezy said:

Cheers brother

We've all had a steady presence on here for years, but I miss some of the old characters from back in the day. Late 00's / early 10's was a great time period for this site

The golden days. We did a whole TAET in like 24 hours. Insane. Webby was rolling around in a Bentley after that. 

• Like 1