The Travis Fulgham Hype Train Thread

EaglesPeteC

B was hot and cold for me. Most of the time I thought he just talked out of his *** and was overly aggressive and hurled insults when you disagreed with him. Maybe that was his schtick but got old with me. Was a legend poster though. He got lost in some chick and absolutely disappeared. I think he made a minor reappearance before getting the boot. Hope he’s well. But I think he’s prob not. Dude had some abstract thoughts on life. There’s no way he’s doing a 9-5, wife, 2.5 kids, white picket fence deal in the burbs. He’s probably living in a 3rd world village, smoking green and teaching kids the value of core strength and evaluating their quick twitch muscle abilities. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

B was hot and cold for me. Most of the time I thought he just talked out of his *** and was overly aggressive and hurled insults when you disagreed with him. Maybe that was his schtick but got old with me. Was a legend poster though. He got lost in some chick and absolutely disappeared. I think he made a minor reappearance before getting the boot. Hope he’s well. But I think he’s prob not. Dude had some abstract thoughts on life. There’s no way he’s doing a 9-5, wife, 2.5 kids, white picket fence deal in the burbs. He’s probably living in a 3rd world village, smoking green and teaching kids the value of core strength and evaluating their quick twitch muscle abilities. 

That's B60 to a T!. Deserved more then a like.  😎👏

Edited by Nabbs4u

1 hour ago, ninjapirate said:

I still remember when hot girl threads were popular in TAST so me and B60 started a hot guy thread and it got shut down really quickly.

Good times.

Also Fulgham gonna feast tomorrow.

I remember. Didn’t we all pick our guy crush and rock a sig in protest or something. The fact that it got shut down was very homophobic. You guys were ahead of your time. 

• Like 1

On 10/31/2020 at 6:09 PM, Jroc04 said:

I remember. Didn’t we all pick our guy crush and rock a sig in protest or something. The fact that it got shut down was very homophobic. You guys were ahead of your time. 

That then The Blah Brotherhood of the Traveling Jorts.... it’s why in the special interests part of my resume I put “moderate a free thinking, progressive online open forum.”

Rw8UPxo.jpg

Love is love and pretty is pretty, boys.

• Like 2