TE Dawson Knox test positive, placed on COVID list

Trentwannabe

Is it me or do others feel that Knox isn't having a season we were hoping for? Yes covid/injury hurts him but I still think he is making the same mistakes he did last year. He will have a nice play where he stiff arms someone but the next play he will drop a simple wide open dump pass that goes in his hands/chest area and drops it. I am hoping they look for someone in the draft or free agency. I do like the kids from UF Kyle Pitts I doubt he drops to the 20s but he would be a nice answer if he is there at that time. In the 3 games that have been played he has 274 yards and 7 TDs. 

4 hours ago, soflbillsfan said:

Is it me or do others feel that Knox isn't having a season we were hoping for? Yes covid/injury hurts him but I still think he is making the same mistakes he did last year. He will have a nice play where he stiff arms someone but the next play he will drop a simple wide open dump pass that goes in his hands/chest area and drops it. I am hoping they look for someone in the draft or free agency. I do like the kids from UF Kyle Pitts I doubt he drops to the 20s but he would be a nice answer if he is there at that time. In the 3 games that have been played he has 274 yards and 7 TDs. 

Love me some Kyle Pitts, best player on that offense. I think he could gain some weight at the next level, but as a receiving option at TE, he would contribute right away.

2 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

A TE1 and OG are definitely the Bills biggest offensive needs going into the offseason. 

You think OG is an issue? I havent seen where Ford has struggled at LG do you think he has? If he is the future LG then we will need to see if Feliciano is the RG longterm as well as Daryl Williams at RT who will both be FA. Te is definitely a big need. Bills may also want to look at RB, I am just not sure if Moss and Singletary have it. We have seen so many great rbs come in to the bills and these guys are okay but there is not one who can be a home run hitter type rb its just guys who will grind and get you 3-4 yards but nothing like 20+ yds like we have had in the past. A lot needs to be figured out for future

28 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

You think OG is an issue? I havent seen where Ford has struggled at LG do you think he has? If he is the future LG then we will need to see if Feliciano is the RG longterm as well as Daryl Williams at RT who will both be FA. Te is definitely a big need. Bills may also want to look at RB, I am just not sure if Moss and Singletary have it. We have seen so many great rbs come in to the bills and these guys are okay but there is not one who can be a home run hitter type rb its just guys who will grind and get you 3-4 yards but nothing like 20+ yds like we have had in the past. A lot needs to be figured out for future

Ford is better at Guard than Tackle but he has still struggled. Though a shoulder injury and lack of reps probably are responsible for that as well. I am excited to get Feliciano back because Winters and Boetteger have been really bad. My main concern is depth and like you mentioned, Feliciano and Williams being free agents could make the OL a little murky next season. Agreed about RB. Bills need a home run hitter at the position.