2020 roster transactions

lomaxgrUK

27 minutes ago, lomaxgrUK said:

Trey Marshall is not a better football player than Will Parks, so if there is a chance to swap keep Parks over him this Summer on the cheap, we should really do that.

I’ll go a step further and say Parks is one of the best at what he does in the league. He’s no Troy Polamalu or Brian Dawkins but if you want a 3rd safety who can come in and play on nickel sets then there aren’t many better ones around. I was sad when he left in FA so I’m glad he’s back. 

10 hours ago, paul-mac said:

I’ll go a step further and say Parks is one of the best at what he does in the league. He’s no Troy Polamalu or Brian Dawkins but if you want a 3rd safety who can come in and play on nickel sets then there aren’t many better ones around. I was sad when he left in FA so I’m glad he’s back. 

I think that's a stretch. I don't like him in the slot on anything other than 3rd and long against TEs, really. He can struggle against WRs in the slot, especially in early downs where the route tree is less predictable.

He doesn't have the physical tools to play CB consistently, but he can definitely fill a role as a small LB on 3rd down.

Edited by lomaxgrUK
  • Like 1