Steelers Vs Buccaneers would have the best Super Bowl Storyline

brushmyhair

Who would you root for?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which Team would you root for in this Super Bowl?

• Buccaneers
    • Steelers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/04/2021 at 06:19 AM

With Brown signing in Tampa, he is rejoining Brady and on a quest for what he believes is unfinished Business. 

The AFC Seems open, But the AFC Team with the best balance of offense and defense is the Pittsburgh Steelers. 

Now how great would it be for the Pittsburgh Steelers on the way to the Super Bowl beat LeVeon Bell and the Chiefs, and then Mike Tomlin and Ben Roethlisberger are going up against one of the most unlikable players in recent memory in Antonio Brown. 

Both sides would have their own Motivations. Brown to prove he didn't need Pittsburgh, and Tomlin + Big Ben not needing Brown and bell.

I honestly can't think of a more compelling matchup than this one, and I hope it comes to fruition. I'd root for Pittsburgh in that one. 

45 minutes ago, brushmyhair said:

With Brown signing in Tampa, he is rejoining Brady and on a quest for what he believes is unfinished Business

The AFC Seems open, But the AFC Team with the best balance of offense and defense is the Pittsburgh Steelers. 

Now how great would it be for the Pittsburgh Steelers on the way to the Super Bowl beat LeVeon Bell and the Chiefs, and then Mike Tomlin and Ben Roethlisberger are going up against one of the most unlikable players in recent memory in Antonio Brown. 

Both sides would have their own Motivations. Brown to prove he didn't need Pittsburgh, and Tomlin + Big Ben not needing Brown and bell.

I honestly can't think of a more compelling matchup than this one, and I hope it comes to fruition. I'd root for Pittsburgh in that one. 

You should have been a reporter, as you're good at conjuring up things....I think Brown should be more concerned with sustaining a living....

• Like 6

Whelp. With this lineup, I’m rooting for funny commercials. Can’t find a single player in this game that I actually like.

Least unlikable squad here would be the Steelers though. And I can’t say I want them to actually win.

Maybe they could go into a 2 hr OT period and then as the Steelers FINALLY get within field goal range, Magneto shows up and lifts the stadium so they both lose. This would be my ideal ending to this game.x-men apocalypse GIF by 20th Century Fox

• Like 3