Steelers Vs Buccaneers would have the best Super Bowl Storyline

brushmyhair

Who would you root for?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which Team would you root for in this Super Bowl?

• Buccaneers
    • Steelers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/04/2021 at 06:19 AM

10 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Bucs ain't sniffing the super bowl. Steelers have a legit chance. I think they're in different tiers, personally. But I understand the storyline thing.

just walloped an excellent team in GB and spanked a good team in LV and sitting pretty at 5-2. definitely aint sniffing a superbowl. 🤔

10 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Bucs ain't sniffing the super bowl. Steelers have a legit chance. I think they're in different tiers, personally. But I understand the storyline thing.

How are they not sniffing? Who is better than them in the NFC? Seahawks? I can't say GB right now, but they might win in a rematch. Saints? Maybe.

11 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

The Steelers need to go through a playoff that will feature the Chiefs, Titans, Bills, and Ravens who are probably 4 of the top 6  teams. 

The Bucs need to go through the Packers who they massacred, the Seahawks who have no defense, and possibly the Saints who have a fading QB. They are far closer to a SB than the Steelers