Steelers Vs Buccaneers would have the best Super Bowl Storyline

brushmyhair

Who would you root for?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which Team would you root for in this Super Bowl?

• Buccaneers
    • Steelers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/04/2021 at 06:19 AM

1 hour ago, lancerman said:

The Steelers need to go through a playoff that will feature the Chiefs, Titans, Bills, and Ravens who are probably 4 of the top 6  teams. 

The Bucs need to go through the Packers who they massacred, the Seahawks who have no defense, and possibly the Saints who have a fading QB. They are far closer to a SB than the Steelers 

The seahawks could beat the bucs 

On 10/25/2020 at 8:15 PM, lancerman said:

The Seahawks have zero defense. They have no answers to stop that team. Wilson basically needs to play perfect and he’ll go up one of the best defenses he’ll see all year..

The chargers did pretty damn well against the bucs. If the seahawks can make it a shootout, they have a chance

On 10/24/2020 at 9:22 PM, candyman93 said:

Is it weird that Tom being in Tampa makes him more likable? 

Also makes the Pats a *little* more likable?

Nope, that's how I feel.

However, it's hard for me to root for Brady anymore because of mind-blowing insistence and obsession with being stupid dumbass Antonio Brown's stupid dumbass "life coach". Ugggh. Instant doooooosh chills.

Edited by DannyB

Storyline would be that of Chiefs v Bucs. Mahomes v Brady AGAIN. Last time we saw them on the biggest stage which was the AFCCG, the Pats won the coin flip and Brady made sure Mahomes didnt see the field which caused an outcry by everyone on changing the OT rules. Ironically over in the NFCCG the Saints had the ball first and Goff still got a chance to get the ball and lead his team to the Superbowl and nobody mentioned that. Basically, Chiefs shouldve made a defensive stop in OT and Mahomes wouldve saw the field. So I think Mahomes v Brady in the Superbowl would be a great storyline.

For me personally I want Chiefs v Rams. Storyline would take us back to that crazy MNF game 54-51 Rams win. Both teams come a long way. Chiefs defense is better, Rams offense while not as explosive is more efficient. Rams defense is better too. If they both make the Superbowl it certainly wont be that high of a scoring game. I think CEH the rookie and Akers the other rookie would be get alot of shine as the future stud backs in the NFL. Of course Ramsey, will he shadow Hill? Mahomes being 0-1 versus Goff and even though that MNF game was so high scoring, Mahomes did turn the ball over 4 times including a pick at the end of the game. Goff was the better QB on the field that night. So it would be an intriguing matchup that I personally want to see again. Then also baked in would be will McVay learn his lesson from his terrible offensive game against the Patriots in 2018? Reid hasnt beaten the Rams in the playoffs losing to them in the NFCCG when he was coaching the Eagles. Not to mention Kupp would be making his first Superbowl. He didnt play in the Superbowl in 2018 due to the injury. He also didnt play in that wild MNF game against the Chiefs either. So it would be his first time playing against them too. 

I know this is unpopular and will sound biased but:

Steelers and Cardinals Part 2:  Electric Boogaloo.

Revenge Game vs the Steelers...in Tampa again where the first SB against each other was played and capping Fitz's career if he wins.

Only Fitz and Big Ben the only people from those teams still on the team?

My heart couldn't take a loss though.

Edited by Zalixar