LinderFournette

10/24 3 round mock

22 hours ago, LinderFournette said:

Sorry but im not even convinced joe is the best qb in his draft class based on production.  Burrow was considered a day 3 guy at the start of last college season. 

Only Cam Newton had more yards through his first 7 games as a rookie. 

The record for most 300 yard games by a rookie in a season is 6 by Luck.  Burrow has 5 in 7 games.

• Like 1

Round 1:

Cincinnati Bengals: Penei Sewell OT Oregon Is way too low for such a great player

Atlanta Falcons:  Patrick Surtain JR CB Alabama Good corner but is a little overrated and if he is a top 10 pick it would be a mistake

Miami Dolphins:  Creed Humphrey IOL Oklahoma The kid has sucked especially against Texas, no way he is this high of a draft pick

Los Angeles Chargers:  Caleb Farley CB Virgina Tech For one the Chargers have one of the deepest defensive backfields in the NFL, and two Farley is not worth this high of a pick and is not better than Wade

Cleveland Browns: Aiden Hutchinson DE Michigan Love him athletically and after how good he looked this weekend could maybe happen

New England Patriots: Jaylen Waddle WR Alabama Is far too low for the most explosive receiver in the draft and best return man hands down

Arizona Cardinals:  Kyle Pitts TE Florida Doubt someone this skilled falls this far

San Fransisco 49ers:  Jaycee Horn CB South Carolina I do not see the 1st round hype he gets, sure he is good but not that good and gets beat a lot for this big time corner

Chicago Bears: Dillon Radunz OT North Dakota State No way he is better than Leatherwood or Carman

Tampa Bay Buccaneers:  Alex Leatherwood OL Alabama Way too low for him

Round 2: 

Washington Redskins:  Daniel Faalele OT Minnesota Was injured to start this season and has a big time injury history, has been hurt every year he has played.  So not sure he would declare and if he would not sure he would go this high with his injury history

Cleveland Browns: Marvin Wilson IDL FSU Fall this far, that would be a shocker

Las Vegas Raiders: Carlos Basham EDGE Wake Forest He is a 1st round pick

Arizona Cardinals: Azeez Ojulari EDGE Georgia He is without question a 1st round pick athletically and is the best 3/4 OLB long term arguably in the draft

Philadelphia Eagles: Richard Lecounte III S Georgia He is a 1st round pick with his ball skills and range

San Fransisco 49ers:  Josh Myers IOL Ohio State 1st round pick and is way better than Creed Humphrey

Los Angeles Rams: Jalen Mayfield OT Michigan Looked great on the weekend, will see if he can keep that up if so could be a 1st rounder.

Baltimore Ravens: Kwity Paye IDL/EDGE Michigan Is only one game but was solid last year and this past weekend was amazing, if he keeps that up he is a 1st rounder

Round 3

Jacksonville Jaguars: Jaylen Twyman IDL Pittsburgh Why would he fall this far, guess out of sight out of mind

Houston Texans: Najee Harris RB Alabama Insane, he is arguably the best RB in college football right now and arguably the most complete back in terms of blocking, catching and power running

Atlanta Falcons: Victor Dimukeje EDGE Duke Is not even the best pass rusher on his own team

Las Vegas Raiders: Andre Cisco S Syracuse Why would he fall this far?

Philadelphia Eagles: Tyreke Johnson CB Ohio State Who?

Washington Redskins: Bubba Bolden S Miami(FL) I agree I love him and could easily be a 2nd rounder, amazing range

New York Jets: Shi Smith WR South Carolina Not sure he is worth a 3rd round pick

New England Patriots: Monty Rice LB Georgia No way, is so super athletic and quick, good in coverage he is a 1st rounder but most likely 2nd rounder

Dallas Cowboys: Ar'Darius Washington S TCU Sure those TCU safeties were good last year but not sure they have been all that great this season

• Like 1

If the board fell like that, the Packers would 1000% take Alex Leatherwood at #28. Zero chance he's there but he'd be the pick.

1.28 - Alex Leatherwood | OT | Alabama
2.28 - Paulsen Adebo | CB | Stanford
3.28 - Nico Collins | WR | Michigan

Collins has the size we value from a WR and provides better value than taking a day 1 WR. 

I could definitely see the Vikings going for a DE in round one, especially if that's how the round shakes out. I am curious to see as the college season progresses and evaluations continue of Zach Wilson starts to rise.

On 10/26/2020 at 8:48 PM, LinderFournette said:

Sorry but im not even convinced joe is the best qb in his draft class based on production.  Burrow was considered a day 3 guy at the start of last college season. 

Right, because 5 300 plus yard games behind one of the three worst o lines in the NFL is also a fluke.  I mean, is it remotely possible that he wasn't a natural fit in an Urban Meyer offense, then developed quickly at LSU

2 minutes ago, INbengalfan said:

Right, because 5 300 plus yard games behind one of the three worst o lines in the NFL is also a fluke.  I mean, is it remotely possible that he wasn't a natural fit in an Urban Meyer offense, then developed quickly at LSU

or possibly he benfited from Having a Stacked WR corps(i mean u got 1st rounder and 2 very likely 1st rounders) and a arguebly the best OC in College cuz based on his 2018 film it wasnt good at all. 

in terms of pure QB prospect  Luck was considered a sure-fire round 1 guy by  end of sophmore year. 

Lawrence in this Context is above Burrows as a Prospect....

as a Jags fan ive seen Both Burrow and Herbert play us(so Common Opponent) and i came away more Impressed with Herbert then burrow(not saying hes bad but not as good). 

3 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

or possibly he benfited from Having a Stacked WR corps(i mean u got 1st rounder and 2 very likely 1st rounders) and a arguebly the best OC in College cuz based on his 2018 film it wasnt good at all. 

It amazes me that everyone assumes Brady made Burrow.  Is it possible that Orgeron brought in Brady because he saw what he had in Burrow, and didn't want to waste him in a ground and pound traditional LSU offense?  And Burrow's second half film was markedly improved on his first half of the season

On 10/24/2020 at 10:54 PM, LinderFournette said:

Houston Texans: Najee Harris RB Alabama

I would prefer defense, but I would absolutely love this pick.