Week 7 GDT: JAGUARS @ Chargers

.Buzz

10 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

Yes but if ur gonna bench him atleast see what luton can/cant do

Meh, I'd rather not. He provides an upside of getting a win or two and at this point I'm not sure what good that does. If we want a QB we likely have to be in the top 3-4.

Minshew is here for less than $1M for another two years. I don't see us cutting him or letting him go unless we got offered a solid pick, which after this year I'd say is doubtful.

2 minutes ago, KellChippy said:

Man, I (along with the majority of the world’s population I assume) hope he lights it up then.

He's been legitimately bad the past 3 weeks. Missing open guys, inaccurate, leaving the pocket early, etc.

I think we should see him for a whole year but he isn't a franchise QB. 

Gotta think if we bench Minshew I may be done here with this franchise. Not because I think he’s that good. But because I think he’s not as awful as the other options.

FOr what it’s worth I don’t think he’s as bad as he’s played the last few weeks either. Still has potential IMO to be a good game manager. But our play calling has been horrendous. That coupled with starting so far behind after a couple of drives the first few weeks.

7 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

He's been legitimately bad the past 3 weeks. Missing open guys, inaccurate, leaving the pocket early, etc.

I think we should see him for a whole year but he isn't a franchise QB. 

I haven’t watched any of those full games but he looked pretty bad against Miami in terms of accuracy and decision making.  But, I think if he is benched, he will probably end up back in after the backups perform just as bad/worse.

• Like 1