Week 7 GDT: JAGUARS @ Chargers

.Buzz

7 minutes ago, pwny said:

“The defense isn’t going to be that bad this year because we added a mediocre MLB”

Tbf, at least they did it and allowed us to see just how good Myles Jack is at where they should've played him all along...

Too bad they had to overpay a LB in FA to do so but alas.

4 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Tbf, at least they did it and allowed us to see just how good Myles Jack is at where they should've played him all along...

Too bad they had to overpay a LB in FA to do so but alas.

Yeah, signing a free agent to push Jack to Will was a move that needed to be made.

But also expecting that having Schobert there to get guys lined up was going to make the defense better than *not a laughing stock* was always an absurd expectation. Even if Scho was as good as his contract dictated, that wasn’t happening. The defense has virtually no established talent, and an idiot coaching them. 

2 minutes ago, pwny said:

Yeah, signing a free agent to push Jack to Will was a move that needed to be made.

But also expecting that having Schobert there to get guys lined up was going to make the defense better than *not a laughing stock* was always an absurd expectation. Even if Scho was as good as his contract dictated, that wasn’t happening. The defense has virtually no established talent, and an idiot coaching them. 

Yeah, I never expected the defense to make a big jump but I will admit, did think it would change some things/maybe allow for some improvement. How wrong I was about that...

4 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Gotta say, I'm here for a season to get us "the guy" but this was a lot more fun than the BS the past few weeks. 

Definitely. I was worried for a second lol

We have been dog crap for years but never the worst. Hopefully for just this season, that changes. 

• Like 1