GB and JS - Sadboys @ Football Tanks

Matts4313

2 minutes ago, D82 said:

There are a lot of QB needy teams...and a couple QBs likely to go toward the top of the draft, might push down some good players.

If we're not in position to grab Lawrence but could luck put to be in a good position for another QB that let's us trade down a few spots and get extra picks.

46 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

The Jags also only have one win.

Damn it's getting tougher.  Okay Ryan and Julio will go off and take a couple of games.  The Jets will fire Gase and the team will rally around the new coach and get at least 2-3 wins.  Alright I"m grasping at straws here.  But we aren't winning another game.  Gotta keep Tanking for Trevor alive.  It's all we have.

1 minute ago, Northland said:

I only saw a couple of plays in the first half.  I did not see the hit on Dalton but I've heard it was dirty and I've read that the Cowboys did not respond in any way shape or form when their QB took a cheap, dirty shot.  Is this true?  I hope not.

No, not a single player responded to the hit on Dalton. McCarthy basically called the players out on it.

4 minutes ago, Northland said:

Damn it's getting tougher.  Okay Ryan and Julio will go off and take a couple of games.  The Jets will fire Gase and the team will rally around the new coach and get at least 2-3 wins.  Alright I"m grasping at straws here.  But we aren't winning another game.  Gotta keep Tanking for Trevor alive.  It's all we have.

Were not getting #1. Probably top 5-10 though.

2 minutes ago, Northland said:

I only saw a couple of plays in the first half.  I did not see the hit on Dalton but I've heard it was dirty and I've read that the Cowboys did not respond in any way shape or form when their QB took a cheap, dirty shot.  Is this true?  I hope not.

Thats pretty accurate. Bostic from the Skins went head to head with Dalton as he slid. It was a clear cheap shot. Looked like it might have knocked Dalton out momentarily, or at least severe concussion. Players kinda huddled around him, but did not defend him. 

Even the WFT players seemed shocked at the cheap hit. 

1 minute ago, D82 said:

No, not a single player responded to the hit on Dalton. McCarthy basically called the players out on it.

That's gutless.  I know in hockey, man you take a cheap shot at anyone, let alone a key player, and there is hell to pay.  Think back to when guys like Erik Williams and Kevin Gogan were on our OL.  You have to stand up for your teammates especially your QB.  Good on McCarthy for calling them out

• Like 1

Just now, Northland said:

That's gutless.  I know in hockey, man you take a cheap shot at anyone, let alone a key player, and there is hell to pay.  Think back to when guys like Erik Williams and Kevin Gogan were on our OL.  You have to stand up for your teammates especially your QB.  Good on McCarthy for calling them out

I feel like it's been quite some time since we've seen this team as a whole react and stand up for a fellow player after a dirty hit. 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Were not getting #1. Probably top 5-10 though.

Thats pretty accurate. Bostic from the Skins went head to head with Dalton as he slid. It was a clear cheap shot. Looked like it might have knocked Dalton out momentarily, or at least severe concussion. Players kinda huddled around him, but did not defend him. 

Even the WFT players seemed shocked at the cheap hit. 

I'm joking around but I think it's obvious we are going to have a premium pick and land an impact player.  

7 minutes ago, D82 said:

Been saying this for a while. We don't seem to have that Irvin, Dez, type player that just brings passion.

Our guys are mentally weak and just dont seem to care.

2 minutes ago, D82 said:

I feel like it's been quite some time since we've seen this team as a whole react and stand up for a fellow player after a dirty hit. 

Well that should tell you everything you need to know about why this team sucks so badly. They are not a team, period. They don't rally around one another, they don't play as a unit and they don't stick up for one another. Simply put, they quit.

In the words of The Dread Pirate Roberts, "Get used to disappointment."

2 minutes ago, Rtnldave said:

Well that should tell you everything you need to know about why this team sucks so badly. They are not a team, period. They don't rally around one another, they don't play as a unit and they don't stick up for one another. Simply put, they quit.

In the words of The Dread Pirate Roberts, "Get used to disappointment."

I feel like "used to disappointment" basically sums up my experience of watching the Cowboys for the past 20 years.