Sign in to follow this  
ninjapirate

Weak 8: Dalllas 9's @ Philadelphia Fulghams

If Dalton? I give us the 2 score win.. but with this new guy who came out of nowhere? Guarantee he puts up more points than offense has seen in weeks and we have a close game in the 20s. Still think we win, this is last game on schedule I badly want to win since it will send Cowboys into even further chaos. Could even cause midseason firings? 

I’d bet my house that the Eagles struggle to score and Carson is running for his life from the start.

3 hours ago, Danger said:

If that's the reason the game got moved, it would have been pushed back, not forward. 

They didn't want there not to be SNF if the game got cancelled, so they swapped it. Come on man, read a book.....

Also missing the bigger picture. Like the TNF game with the Giants it is two large markets, regardless of their records. People will still tune in if for nothing else but to see the two train wrecks collide. 

6 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

Well here we are we made it to the half way point. It seems unreal just a few months ago we thought this game would be between two good teams trying to win a division instead of two bad teams trying to not lose a division.

Speak for yourself homie. I will be livid if we win the division. 

6 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

too much effort. We're gonna give up 30 points to a thing named Ben Dinucci 

Nucci Gang.

Edited by Matts4313

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Speak for yourself homie. I will be livid if we win the division. 

well hopefully the redskins win it then.

if the girls start dinucci, its only fair if we start studfeld! fulgham will make him look like peyton manning!

Edited by AustrianEagle

15 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

too much effort. We're gonna give up 30 points to a thing named Ben Dinucci 

What are 30 points? Do you mean 3? Maybe 3.0? I am confused how one scores more than one (1) FG per game. 

Enjoy your bye week. We have assumed the possession and are ready to be violated. 

11 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Could even cause midseason firings? 

God. Could you? Like, you beat us so bad MM is fired before the game is over? Where do I sign up for this?

Cowboys fans cheering for a top 5 pick like they dont regret paying their last one

14 minutes ago, Eagles23 said:

Cowboys fans cheering for a top 5 pick like they dont regret paying their last one

Don't think so small. 

Embarrassed enough and not only do we get a top 10 pick but we get a new coaching staff and get to clean house on some players. 

Sometimes you need to reset to advance. Please. This is a mercy killing for us. Bring on annihilation.

• Like 1

I mean, who do the Cowboys even take with a top 5-7 pick? It HAS to be on defense one would think. Nah j/k they'll probably take JaMarr Chase just to spite us again.