Weak 8: Dalllas 9's @ Philadelphia Fulghams

ninjapirate

Not saying we need to be movers and shakers but after seeing Slay go down, I wouldn't be made to see Howie trade for someone. 

Without Slay for a few weeks (ankle) we need help on the backend. I'm not talking Mills being moved to the outside either. 

Isaiah Oliver? rookie deal. FA after '21 

William Jackson would be a '20 rental 

1 minute ago, Wentz you dog you said:

One is a part of a franchise who has been relevant in the 21st century... The other is a part of a franchise who has been an embarrassment in the 21st century. You all paying Dak or no? Signing Zeke was a comically bad move. 

What did anything you said have to do with the picture I posted? I was talking about 2 QBs that played last night. Not a RB. Not 20 years of football history. Not Daks contract...

Just now, Matts4313 said:

What did anything you said have to do with the picture I posted? I was talking about 2 QBs that played last night. Not a RB. Not 20 years of football history. Not Daks contract...

How ironic coming from a DAL fan.... Wentz stunk last night & has for most of this year. Pretty sure everyone here has said that.

1 hour ago, nlesthought said:

Not saying we need to be movers and shakers but after seeing Slay go down, I wouldn't be made to see Howie trade for someone. 

Without Slay for a few weeks (ankle) we need help on the backend. I'm not talking Mills being moved to the outside either. 

Isaiah Oliver? rookie deal. FA after '21 

William Jackson would be a '20 rental 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

i2ralLxPgYL2Qrrj5JYTjzf8lUamOib719NQvhvt

I love people who talk about the boxscores after the game. It's not basketball, you can't read the boxscores and find out what happened. Wentz made 2 touchdown throws that Dinucci will never make and most QBs in the league can't make the Fulgham throw consistently. Like last week against the Giants, Wentz threw elite passes that guys like Dak, Jimmy G, Goff cannot make. 

You can take a safer QB but we'll see how many games you actually end up winning without a difference maker at QB.

32 minutes ago, Wentz2Ertz said:

I love people who talk about the boxscores after the game. It's not basketball, you can't read the boxscores and find out what happened. Wentz made 2 touchdown throws that Dinucci will never make and most QBs in the league can't make the Fulgham throw consistently. Like last week against the Giants, Wentz threw elite passes that guys like Dak, Jimmy G, Goff cannot make. 

You can take a safer QB but we'll see how many games you actually end up winning without a difference maker at QB.

I did watch the game? And last weeks against the Giants... And the Ravens, Steelers and WFT. Not box score scouting. Wentz was terrible last night. He played on par with a 7th round rookie against a terrible defense.

25 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Poor Matts! Can't pimp his broke down boy toy , he's so lost right now. Grasping for anything and everything.  I love it! 

lulwut?