OBJ suffers season-ending knee injury

candyman93

28 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Dear Cleveland may we interest you in one gently used Alshon Jeffrey? Love, Philadelphia 

Psh... Why go to Philly when you can hit up Houston, the same city that got you Denzel Ward and Nick Chubb?

I've got a CPO Will Fuller, a worn in Brandin Cooks, a Keke Coutee that's basically fresh in the box and a Kenny Stills in pristine condition! Take your pick, you'll need one for your playoff run!

In addition, I might be able to make a GREAT deal on a Whitney Mercilius - pair up your Myles Garrett with another edge presence! Who doesn't want to see that?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

Psh... Why go to Philly when you can hit up Houston, the same city that got you Denzel Ward and Nick Chubb?

I've got a CPO Will Fuller, a worn in Brandin Cooks, a Keke Coutee that's basically fresh in the box and a Kenny Stills in pristine condition! Take your pick, you'll need one for your playoff run!

In addition, I might be able to make a GREAT deal on a Whitney Mercilius - pair up your Myles Garrett with another edge presence! Who doesn't want to see that?

Well, this is obviously another salary dump by the Texans.  We'd also have to have a 2nd round pick from you, while sending a 4th rounder back to you.  😜

john c. mcginley laughing GIF

• Like 1