Pats @ Bills GDT 11/1

16 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

I didn't see any of the game but I know they have a special teams TD and defensive TD. I'm glad we get them at home though.

Used to love it when I was younger watching the Dolphins come to Orchard Park in late December and freeze their butts off. Ricky Williams sporting dread-cicles.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Maxmw22 said:

Used to love it when I was younger watching the Dolphins come to Orchard Park in late December and freeze their butts off. Ricky Williams sporting dread-cicles.

I was 9 years old and at that 2002 lake effect snow game where Ricky Williams ran all over us despite a Bills win.

Bills need to make a trade today I am over the rush defense the interior line just getting worked over constantly and they need to find ways to shut the run down. Klein is again a hot mess out there and I do not understand how he had 78% of snaps while Milano only had 23% of snaps. They clearly went with a 2 LB scheme again and maybe that is what is hurting the bills more by not having the big LBs up at the line but clearly Milano is still not 100% and Klein is an overall liability out there. I do hope Lee can come in and take over or please for the love of god find someone who can trade for. I know Jags like to clean house and I am not sure if they would be willing to part ways with Miles Jack to play W but please do so and move Milano to SLB like they planned to do as he got some reps there last year. At this point I do not care who they bring in anyone cant be worse then Klein. Murphy playing 57% snaps, half the time looked lost and when he was on one side and they ran on the opposite side he would just stop and give little effort to chase the rb down. I just really do not understand how this guy is still on this team and why they just didnt move on from him to clear that 9 mil cap when they could him and klein are 2 guys I wish they didnt keep or make a move for. They could have paid Shaq who was solid yesterday for the phins or phillips who has the ability to be an above average DT.

Yes I like that they won but lets be real this team isnt ready to compete against the Steelers, Ravens, KC, and even Tennessee. They may beat up on inferior teams but they are not as dominant as I thought they were when the season first started. I do not know if defense is bad performance or bad play calling but that team should have shut the Pats down knowing Cam cant throw and they still managed to get 188 yds rushing allowing harris to get 6.4 ypc average yesterday. 

I also watched the Dolphins, and all it showed was we beat on a Rams team that isnt that good, their oline is god awful and that is what led to the Dolphins winning. Tua didnt show much and was only doing short yard passes but thats all they needed from him as the defense/ST took care of business. With the way that defense is playing they can carry them kind of like the 2017 bills def did to get them in to contention and a playoff berth.