Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
bigbadbuff

Pats @ Bills GDT 11/1

Recommended Posts

The Pats WR group may be as bad as the Jets. Stop the run, stop Cam and we win this game.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

The Pats WR group may be as bad as the Jets. Stop the run, stop Cam and we win this game.

if he and Harry are out then they clearly need to stack the box and put edmunds on qb spy. Shouldnt be an issue especially if a couple of the olineman cant make it either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Idk how to feel about the matchup now after seeing the forecasted weather (40-50 mph winds, cold and rainy). On one hand we have the superior passing attack and this hurts us more than the Pats.

However, if you look at Cam's throwing log the past two weeks you'll see he is throwing NOTHING to the right or past 10-15 yards. Literally nothing to the right side of the field. I think the weather can actually help us in the fact that Cam will not be able to throw anything. Stack the box with everyone, have Edmunds spy Cam, and let Cam throw into White/Hyde/Poyer in this weather if he wants. 

If we go up 10 points (2 scores) i think we'll be sitting real pretty. I don't think there is enough talent or playmakers on that Pats offense to consistently have long drives down the field. 

Our run D hasn't been great but we also have gone up against some great QBs where our D has to respect both options (run and pass). In this game I think they're going to sell out for the run and make Cam win thru the air. 

I'm expecting more Josh Allen designed runs + Moss > Singletary. 

Bills 24 Patriots 14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, The BILLievers said:

Idk how to feel about the matchup now after seeing the forecasted weather (40-50 mph winds, cold and rainy). On one hand we have the superior passing attack and this hurts us more than the Pats.

However, if you look at Cam's throwing log the past two weeks you'll see he is throwing NOTHING to the right or past 10-15 yards. Literally nothing to the right side of the field. I think the weather can actually help us in the fact that Cam will not be able to throw anything. Stack the box with everyone, have Edmunds spy Cam, and let Cam throw into White/Hyde/Poyer in this weather if he wants. 

If we go up 10 points (2 scores) i think we'll be sitting real pretty. I don't think there is enough talent or playmakers on that Pats offense to consistently have long drives down the field. 

Our run D hasn't been great but we also have gone up against some great QBs where our D has to respect both options (run and pass). In this game I think they're going to sell out for the run and make Cam win thru the air. 

I'm expecting more Josh Allen designed runs + Moss > Singletary. 

Bills 24 Patriots 14

That was going to be my bold prediction. With this being the Pats and wanting to get the monkey off our backs + inability to run + Josh being amped. I am predicting 2+ Josh Allen TD runs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Pats probably get blown out unless Allen reverts to his '18/early '19 self. 

Congrats on the division title. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Must win game.. Our second half is brutal.

This is a game we should win but not sure which Defense is gonna show up 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m guessing Hughes, Miano, Jefferson and Winters all play. 
 

Guessing Lewis and Butler don’t. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/29/2020 at 5:25 PM, Trentwannabe said:

The Pats WR group may be as bad as the Jets. Stop the run, stop Cam and we win this game.

Yes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/29/2020 at 4:51 PM, Starless said:

The Pats probably get blown out unless Allen reverts to his '18/early '19 self. 

Congrats on the division title. 

Never a blow out in division games. Just cause Pats have had a few off games doesnt mean they will concede against the bills. The jets always manage to play us close and I expect the same from the Pats. May be a new team, and new scheme but it is still an old rivalry and both teams will try to bring their best tomorrow as this means more then a NFC opponent. I expect Mcdaniels to throw everything he has at the bills def which has struggled lately and with them possibly using a rookie 7th rd to start at Corner he will likely be picked on early and alot. Not to mention test the bills rush defense with a lot of qb options or bubble screens to white. Bills offense will need to come out firing and get the pats d off their feet early on in order to get the momentum in their favor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is the final time the Bills can call up Dane Jackson. If he plays well again I bet he sticks to the 53. Thomas being called up is likely a bad sign for Hyde.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, soflbillsfan said:

Stephon Gilmore and Kyle Dugger are both out for Pats Def .

It’s too bad the weather won’t be great. Bills could have had a great day passing with Gilmore out. Though their other DBs are no slouches.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Epenesa a healthy scratch. Bills go with an extra DT today instead (Bryant from the PS).

Milano is playing. Hyde is out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wallace makes his return. Harrison Phillips should be fired up to play after being a healthy scratch for two weeks. 
 

Patriots have 1 TE.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Trentwannabe said:

Wallace makes his return. Harrison Phillips should be fired up to play after being a healthy scratch for two weeks. 
 

Patriots have 1 TE.

2. But might as well be 0 in terms of production

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...