Pats @ Bills GDT 11/1

bigbadbuff

51 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

The Pats WR group may be as bad as the Jets. Stop the run, stop Cam and we win this game.

if he and Harry are out then they clearly need to stack the box and put edmunds on qb spy. Shouldnt be an issue especially if a couple of the olineman cant make it either.

Idk how to feel about the matchup now after seeing the forecasted weather (40-50 mph winds, cold and rainy). On one hand we have the superior passing attack and this hurts us more than the Pats.

However, if you look at Cam's throwing log the past two weeks you'll see he is throwing NOTHING to the right or past 10-15 yards. Literally nothing to the right side of the field. I think the weather can actually help us in the fact that Cam will not be able to throw anything. Stack the box with everyone, have Edmunds spy Cam, and let Cam throw into White/Hyde/Poyer in this weather if he wants. 

If we go up 10 points (2 scores) i think we'll be sitting real pretty. I don't think there is enough talent or playmakers on that Pats offense to consistently have long drives down the field. 

Our run D hasn't been great but we also have gone up against some great QBs where our D has to respect both options (run and pass). In this game I think they're going to sell out for the run and make Cam win thru the air. 

I'm expecting more Josh Allen designed runs + Moss > Singletary. 

Bills 24 Patriots 14

8 minutes ago, The BILLievers said:

Idk how to feel about the matchup now after seeing the forecasted weather (40-50 mph winds, cold and rainy). On one hand we have the superior passing attack and this hurts us more than the Pats.

However, if you look at Cam's throwing log the past two weeks you'll see he is throwing NOTHING to the right or past 10-15 yards. Literally nothing to the right side of the field. I think the weather can actually help us in the fact that Cam will not be able to throw anything. Stack the box with everyone, have Edmunds spy Cam, and let Cam throw into White/Hyde/Poyer in this weather if he wants. 

If we go up 10 points (2 scores) i think we'll be sitting real pretty. I don't think there is enough talent or playmakers on that Pats offense to consistently have long drives down the field. 

Our run D hasn't been great but we also have gone up against some great QBs where our D has to respect both options (run and pass). In this game I think they're going to sell out for the run and make Cam win thru the air. 

I'm expecting more Josh Allen designed runs + Moss > Singletary. 

Bills 24 Patriots 14

That was going to be my bold prediction. With this being the Pats and wanting to get the monkey off our backs + inability to run + Josh being amped. I am predicting 2+ Josh Allen TD runs.

On 10/29/2020 at 4:51 PM, Starless said:

The Pats probably get blown out unless Allen reverts to his '18/early '19 self. 

Congrats on the division title. 

Never a blow out in division games. Just cause Pats have had a few off games doesnt mean they will concede against the bills. The jets always manage to play us close and I expect the same from the Pats. May be a new team, and new scheme but it is still an old rivalry and both teams will try to bring their best tomorrow as this means more then a NFC opponent. I expect Mcdaniels to throw everything he has at the bills def which has struggled lately and with them possibly using a rookie 7th rd to start at Corner he will likely be picked on early and alot. Not to mention test the bills rush defense with a lot of qb options or bubble screens to white. Bills offense will need to come out firing and get the pats d off their feet early on in order to get the momentum in their favor.