Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
NYRaider

Good, bad, ugly vs Tampa Bay

Recommended Posts

Fire PG that would be the only good outcome to come out this game.

This team has a playoff level offense that can do damage in the playoffs, but the defense will keep the Raiders from making it if they dont shake things up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, agarcia34 said:

This team has a playoff level offense that can do damage in the playoffs, but the defense will keep the Raiders from making it if they dont shake things up. 

Trade for Quinnen Williams and sign Earl Thomas. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Trade for Quinnen Williams and sign Earl Thomas. 

Wouldn’t give a 1st for QW anymore though, 2nd only. We’re 3-3 and still could finish as low as 7-9 which would be pick 11 or 12. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can’t put this loss on anyone on specific. The whole team sucked. All the coaches sucked. I’d say Kolton, Agholor, Waller looked respectable. Everyone else was below average or trash. We got our butts kicked. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Wouldn’t give a 1st for QW anymore though, 2nd only. We’re 3-3 and still could finish as low as 7-9 which would be pick 11 or 12. 

I'd take Quinnen Williams over any prospect in the draft that we'd get at pick 11 or 12. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Insane that we were down 24-17 in the 4th quarter with the ball on the Buccaneers 20 yard line and ended up losing 45-20. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Saw a tweet that the Raiders have given up 42,42 and now 45 after the bye week since Grudens return. But Gruden and PG are best friends so that is acceptable 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Saw a tweet that the Raiders have given up 42,42 and now 45 after the bye week since Grudens return. But Gruden and PG are best friends so that is acceptable 

Crazy. Great coaches are like 10-2 after a bye week, or even Andy Reid who is like 21-3. 
 

Unacceptable. Do they goof off during the bye or what? You’re suppose to prepare extra, not take a week vacation!

Edited by BayRaider
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Saw a tweet that the Raiders have given up 42,42 and now 45 after the bye week since Grudens return. But Gruden and PG are best friends so that is acceptable 

We played Luck, Rodgers, and Brady, lol. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Unacceptable. Do they goof off during the bye or what? You’re suppose to prepare extra, not take a week vacation!

Paul Guenther has treated his entire coaching stint here like a vacation. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Saw a tweet that the Raiders have given up 42,42 and now 45 after the bye week since Grudens return. But Gruden and PG are best friends so that is acceptable 

That’s an abysmal stat. Completely unacceptable.

I really don’t think we’ll get rid of Guenther mid-season. Would love to be proven wrong but just don’t think it’s gonna happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...