Cam Newton is DONE

pf9

Outside of 2017, he has not been the same since losing Super Bowl 50.

The Patriots were foolish not to take a QB in this year's draft. If they hadn't traded their 1st-rounder they could have gotten Jordan Love or Jalen Hurts.

The Patriots need two winning seasons this year and next to set an NFL record. Tom Brady is already missing out on setting a pro football record for most seasons with the same team at 22. Now it looks like the Cowboys' record of 20 winning seasons in a row will remain untouchable for now.

6 minutes ago, Chargers said:

Tom Brady carried Bill more than the other way around. Pats fans are just facing reality now. Brady couldn't careless about a regular season stat, he is looking for Super Bowl win number 7. 

To be fair... BB is rebuilding a team and Tom went to an offense with a surplus of weapons. 

I don’t know how well this comment will age in a few years as BB rebuilds 

Edited by Dome

9 minutes ago, Chargers said:

Tom Brady carried Bill more than the other way around. Pats fans are just facing reality now. Brady couldn't careless about a regular season stat, he is looking for Super Bowl win number 7. 

Nobody can win without a good QB, it doesn't matter how good of a coach you are.  You replace Brady with 0 TDs, 3 INTs and Brian Hoyer, you're simply going to lose games.

Meanwhile, Brady went to a loaded team whose only problem was a QB that turned the ball over 17 thousand times.

I think this is great because we're finally getting an extended look at BB without Brady. 

2008 you say?  Their schedule that season was a joke.  The only good QBs they went up against were Roflburger and Manning. (Favre was awful that season with the Jets)

They also had Randy Moss in good form that year.  

44 minutes ago, Chargers said:

I said this on here for years. So I demand a Golden username for being so right. 

6 minutes ago, blizofoz45 said:

I think this is great because we're finally getting an extended look at BB without Brady. 

2008 you say?  Their schedule that season was a joke.  The only good QBs they went up against were Roflburger and Manning. (Favre was awful that season with the Jets)

They also had Randy Moss in good form that year.  

Also said this since 2008. That 2008 team is basically a 16-0 to 14-2 team at worst and wins a SB 

1 minute ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

To think just a few weeks ago after Seahawks-Pats SNF people were crying over the "injustice" of Cam's meager contract and laughing at the Bears for not signing him. This league.

was it around this time tanny took over for tenn? a lot is gonna change by the end of the season lol bring it on

2 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

To think just a few weeks ago after Seahawks-Pats SNF people were crying over the "injustice" of Cam's meager contract and laughing at the Bears for not signing him. This league.

It's all relative in my mind.  Right now, Dak "Garbage Time" Prescott is collecting $31 million for propping his hurt ankle on an ottoman.

[REMOVED]

1 hour ago, Dome said:

To be fair... BB is rebuilding a team and Tom went to an offense with a surplus of weapons. 

I don’t know how well this comment will age in a few years as BB rebuilds 

And Bucs have a very good defense to boot. Give BB an avg qb and they will win 11 to 12 games. NE needs a high draft pick, so they can get their QBOTF.

• Like 1